Okay I don’t know if Sharad’s name is Veer or Meer, anyways what do we call them together?
Page
of
1Okay I don’t know if Sharad’s name is Veer or Meer, anyways what do we call them together?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: garima22
Its Meer I think
Really? What sort of name is Meer and what does it even mean?
Is sharad in negative or lead
Is not mohit sehgal lead one
I m bit confused
Originally posted by: Anonymous_87
Is sharad in negative or lead
Is not mohit sehgal lead one
I m bit confused
Sharad is both, he is more of a grey shaded Male lead. Mohit I don’t know to be honest, I guess he’s there to get us conflicted or confused.
Sharad is both, he is more of a grey shaded Male lead. Mohit I don’t know to be honest, I guess he’s there to get us conflicted or confused.
So now letc c may b other week will be get to know
Veerni or Veeba sounds nice.
Meer kaisa nam hain 🤣i hope its not meer , Meeni naam dena padega tab 🤭
His name is Meer
BaMeer or MeBa
No guys, go on Voot. His name is Veer only. That is what they showed in the episode name.
If it's Veer then Veeba..
If it's Meer then Meeba, Meeni????
Yeh kaisa nam hai Meer? Haan Mir suna hai bengali mein but that's for Muslims.. Yahan toh religion Muslim nahi tha uska I remember
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
If it's Veer then Veeba..
If it's Meer then Meeba, Meeni????
Yeh kaisa nam hai Meer? Haan Mir suna hai bengali mein but that's for Muslims.. Yahan toh religion Muslim nahi tha uska I remember
Its veer..! Voot cleared it..!😁😂