Tumne question hee galath daala hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumne question hee galath daala hai😆
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
2. Happens every year in mid November
Once in 33 years happens the peak of this shower
Name originates from the star where it originates
visible to naked eyes the event so visually great
I expected this to be difficult but surprisingly all of you got this right
So yes the answer is
.
.
.
.
.
Leonid Meteor shower
(Pic from NitaReid as I couldn't get a reasonably good one
So all of you get a golden star for this
Chalo 1 🌟 toh aaya 🥳
Really? How?😆
1 answer to go before Gany vs Titu🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I've made 3 in the next one
*COUGH*
*AHEMMM*
🤣
But really, Mani does a great job with these! She's awesome 😎
3 in the next round?? Have to face 3 questions like Gany vs Titu?
🤣🤣🤣 Joey🙌🏻😂😂
I want to know who all have written Ganymede and why. Reasons to support your answer 😆