Indeed she is. I think she is getting prettier each passing day. She does not look like she's above 30....she is aging in reverse
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Indeed she is. I think she is getting prettier each passing day. She does not look like she's above 30....she is aging in reverse
My silly attempt to make a fun video☺️
#KheechMeriPhoto
Originally posted by: juthie_j
Heyyyyyyyyy Nadia😊...I am also fine Alhamdulillah
In that case i am hoping that you will find a good song very soon😉😃 so that you can make AK vms..meanwhile can you please share your other AK vms that u have made. I found some on vimeo, they are REALLY gud. And also Sun Sathiya vm, i could not find on YT anymore. Please upload those vms on google drive and share the link if possible😳
Dont remind me of YT😑my channel was terminated 🙄this is the 3rd channel i loose😞due to copyrights issues.
Ive uploaded my Ak vms on google drive , i will post the link later 😊😊
Originally posted by: juthie_j
Indeed she is. I think she is getting prettier each passing day. She does not look like she's above 30....she is aging in reverse
Ditto😂😂 even her daughter looks like her...Mashallah...god bless them
Omg ,i loved it😍😍😍
Didnt i tell u that u can make any kind of vm with AK 😉😉
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Omg ,i loved it😍😍😍
Didnt i tell u that u can make any kind of vm with AK 😉😉
Thanks😃
yes, you are absolutely right...see I made another vm on them..It's not at all lovey-dovey...It's different😈
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Dont remind me of YT😑my channel was terminated 🙄this is the 3rd channel i loose😞due to copyrights issues.
Ive uploaded my Ak vms on google drive , i will post the link later 😊😊
Eagerly waiting for 'em 😛
Originally posted by: juthie_j
Thanks😃
yes, you are absolutely right...see I made another vm on them..It's not at all lovey-dovey...It's different😈
I really loved it , u did an amazing job...bravo👏👏
Make more
Awww....thanqqqqq☺️
Made another one , this one got blocked on youtube😡
Originally posted by: juthie_j
Awww....thanqqqqq☺️
Made another one , this one got blocked on youtube😡
Again Emma ,its an Amazing vm...i miss them after watching ur vm...why arent they making shows like kyph??....nowadays show r good only in initial epis later u loose interest.