Alexander III of Macedon
I almost got a heart attack seeing the name! I legit wrote Alexander The Great🤣🤣🤣
I wrote both.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alexander III of Macedon
I almost got a heart attack seeing the name! I legit wrote Alexander The Great🤣🤣🤣
I wrote both.😆
pew pew pew
Alexander III of Macedon
I almost got a heart attack seeing the name! I legit wrote Alexander The Great🤣🤣🤣

Only u Tris 🤣
Genghis Khan is rolling in his grave right now. RIP History lessons
Alexander III of Macedon
I almost got a heart attack seeing the name! I legit wrote Alexander The Great🤣🤣🤣
same omg 🤣 for a min I was like, kaun hai yeh?!
Arre I was going to go with Sikander only because of that show Porus. Then I went with Julius Caesar thinking Thug had a Greek question last time so sheeps will go with that. I knew Genghis Khan. Just didn't think sheeps would choose him.
Alexander III of Macedon
I almost got a heart attack seeing the name! I legit wrote Alexander The Great🤣🤣🤣
Sameeee here🤣
I was like who is Alexander III of macedon?
I guess you didn't ask Google baba 😐😐 I didn't use my brain much this time (barring few replies), straight away went to google 😐Originally posted by: FingerFetish
OH MY GOD 🥺 I full tried to study about Gandhi for the first question. All I knew about him was the hunger strike and that’s why I chose the Civil Disobedience one 😳
Also, seriously? Queen Victoria? WhoTF even knows about her compared to Cleopatra Here I was tossing between Cleo and Anne Boleyn 🥱
Looks like this actor i cant put my finger on...
Govinda???
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Genghis Khan is rolling in his grave right now. RIP History lessons
Unfortunately these are not smart sheeps.