Originally posted by: nushy1995
There's a limit to it? 😲
Yup... You cannot use more than ten tags. And I have already used 10 in that FF...
Similarly, you cannot use more than three tags in the genres...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nushy1995
There's a limit to it? 😲
Yup... You cannot use more than ten tags. And I have already used 10 in that FF...
Similarly, you cannot use more than three tags in the genres...
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Yup... You cannot use more than ten tags. And I have already used 10 in that FF...
Similarly, you cannot use more than three tags in the genres...
Oh! Okay! Will add the tags later.
Have you migrated the entire FF or will you do it in parts?
Oh! Okay! Will add the tags later.
Even I will add the tags in the rest of the stories later on...provided I have not exhausted the limits. 😆
Have you migrated the entire FF or will you do it in parts?
Nope... I'll do it in parts.
Kal jitna dimag kharab hua hai na, uske baad I will not take even the slightest chance with this one...
Kuch bhi ho, bhale hi it takes me 10-15 days to completely migrate it, I will do it. But I will not take any chances with this...
Biggest joke ever!!! 🤪 🤪 🤪
Anyway, I've gotta go. Will talk to you later.
Biggest joke ever!!! 🤪 🤪 🤪
Bhaisaab!!! Kya joke hai!!! 🤪 🤪 🤪
I'm just........ 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anyway, I've gotta go. Will talk to you later.
Okay... See you later. 🤗
Hello... 😎
Was thinking of usernames... Teen ideas aaye to hain:
Nikki_9503 (or 5003)
Nikki_99503 and
Nikita9503 (or 5003)
What do you think?
I like a combination of these two -
Nikki_99503 and
Nikita9503 (or 5003)
Like Nikita_99503
Originally posted by: nushy1995
I like a combination of these two -
Nikki_99503 and
Nikita9503 (or 5003)
Like Nikita_99503
Hmmm... This is also a good one.
Thanks... 😊
Abhi change karke aate hain...
Finally changed... Ab thoda theek lag raha hai username. 😆
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Finally changed... Ab thoda theek lag raha hai username. 😆
It's your date of birth in reversed order, right?