Why jii??
Nothing to do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why jii??
Nothing to do
Haan kya karu roz nahi cheezein try karne ki aadat hai mujhe...
Aadat se majboor...😆
Hi Octo 🤗
Acchi aadat hai😃
Shaheen🤗
Tell me something about your subject Alexia... Oceanography.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nothing to do
Yeh aacha taunt hai😆
Nahin behen seriously I used to keep changing things whatever it may be to experience new effects..
Ab chemist hoon, saara din laboratory mein kuch naya karna ka jo jazba hota hai na woh kuch alag hi level ka hota hai... I am used to it since I fallen for chemistry subject. 🤔
Yeh aacha taunt hai😆
Nahin behen seriously I used to keep changing things whatever it may be to experience new effects..
Ab chemist hoon, saara din laboratory mein kuch naya karna ka jo jazba hota hai na woh kuch alag hi level ka hota hai... I am used to it since I fallen for chemistry subject. 🤔
I was genuinely saying accha habit hai😭🥺
I know ya!
Heh..am teasing you...🤗😆
Tell me something about your subject Alexia... Oceanography.
Kya Janna hai?🤔
Octo and Shaheen are too cute❤️