Yeah
NCERT mein chotu sa hai, but State board book mein
Agh!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah
NCERT mein chotu sa hai, but State board book mein
Agh!
Yep. It's a huge chapter in other books😆
Some positivity at least!
Mishti! Octo!
I redid the animated edit again. How is it batao na? (In siggy)
Mishti! Octo!
I redid the animated edit again. How is it batao na? (In siggy)
Omg! Looks so much better. So beautiful. You were right when you said it's not the best you could make. Now it looks so much more gorgeous. ❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Omg! Looks so much better. So beautiful. You were right when you said it's not the best you could make. Now it looks so much more gorgeous. ❤️
Because this time i did jo bhi mere man me aaya, didn't follow any tutorial and shit
Today's episode was also dope.! ❤️ Only thing I didn't like Ashi's engagement costume today, she had like 5 outfits in today's episode (flashbacks).
Because this time i did jo bhi mere man me aaya, didn't follow any tutorial and shit
Today's episode was also dope.! ❤️ Only thing I didn't like Ashi's engagement costume today, she had like 5 outfits in today's episode (flashbacks).
That's good. Jo mann kahe woh karo, best hota hai sab❤️
Really? I'm so excited. Watched yest's episode. It was so good
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
That's good. Jo mann kahe woh karo, best hota hai sab❤️
Really? I'm so excited. Watched yest's episode. It was so good
It was amazing.
Aladdin going all ☺️ over Yasmine and all😆
Oh! I'm so excited. 🥳
I am just pissed seeing the hate by some people.
And then they talk about SSR's suicide.🤔