Poll
Who is the prettiest out of these three female new comers?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tripti has the height, body, talent and looks.
Tripti has the height, body, talent and looks.
Sill question but I wonder if she can dance. Probably not. Anyone who can dance easily earns a place in my favorites.
I agree with you. Tara looks average here. I do think makeup enhances her looks. tara is a pretty girl, has a nice girl next door smile but I see better looking indian women than her. Tripti has more charm to her and is facially more conventionally good looking.
Tripti’s prettier ! Tara is sexier!
Do u think Tripti is in the league of Sara n Janvi in terms of looks n not Tara or Ananya.Sara and Janvi are pretty avg looking sp.Janvi.I wish the comparison was with better looking girls coz Tripti is far better looking than these two.
Tbh I find every actress pretty, they are groomed a lot and any girl would look good if they have the access to best gyms and skincare and makeup etc. So Ananya, Jhanvi, Sara, Alia, everyone is pretty but yeah the gorgeous factor that was in yesteryear heroines isn't quite there.
People here nitpick on actresses like they are vegetables.
Purely on looks - Tripti is lovely, but the best looking newcomer is Disha Patani.
Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-
Purely on looks - Tripti is lovely, but the best looking newcomer is Disha Patani.
I find Diana quite ordinary face wise alone. She has a great figure. Kiara is pretty face wise. I was watching MS Dhoni the other day and felt that.
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
When a male character like Krish Kapoor from Saiyaara is created, there's often a great deal of admiration and excitement around the way he...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHNmpAThA3/...
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
8