Birds of a Feather- Archi
Listed- Jigs
Untold Stories- Sabi
These are my current reads and they are beautiful. Extremely well written and a fresh perspective.
Thanks, all are new for me..will read it
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Birds of a Feather- Archi
Listed- Jigs
Untold Stories- Sabi
These are my current reads and they are beautiful. Extremely well written and a fresh perspective.
Thanks, all are new for me..will read it
Originally posted by: ASRphanki
Hey thanks....Tewari and sons - I remember this..however i think the author has left it unfinished. DND - currently re-reading, rest two are new for me..will read.
Thanks again
You are welcome.. Tewari and Sons author is back.. she is continuing the story and has started posting the updates..
Here you have many to explore.
https://onceuponaweddingbychaverah.wordpress.com/alittlemore/
I love Chaverah
https://medleycornerbyfaiqamystical.wordpress.com/
Mysticaldivine / Her blog and wattled links are here
https://www.inkitt.com/renuarshi412
renuarshi on Inkit
Originally posted by: love2sarun
I can't find like never before. Do you know where it is?
Also can I say THANK YOU ?🤗
You are welcome
Here are the links for LNB
Originally posted by: AdiGallia
Here you have many to explore.
https://onceuponaweddingbychaverah.wordpress.com/alittlemore/
I love Chaverah
https://medleycornerbyfaiqamystical.wordpress.com/
Mysticaldivine / Her blog and wattled links are here
https://www.inkitt.com/renuarshi412
renuarshi on Inkit
You are welcome
Here are the links for LNB
It's shifted to blog !
Author -Archi
Birds of a feather
Silent whispers
Liquorice Burning
Sabi/Saucechips-
Unexpectedly expected
Prescribed Insanity (new)
Untold stories
Let's fall in love by pinkionly --complete
And then ahe found me by Bubbly --not complete
Khushi by JalebiJane/maya
MRS.Raizada by jalebijane/maya
Highway to hell by madmaxine/vidhya
The secret diaries by Anarocksick
Its complicated by Anarocksick
There are many more beautiful ones that I dont recall right now.. but these will be good start 😛
I just checked, she has deleted that blog too, I read it before she deleted it so no clue now. I am reading on inlet, many stories are good over there too.
Originally posted by: AdiGallia
I just checked, she has deleted that blog too, I read it before she deleted it so no clue now. I am reading on inlet, many stories are good over there too.
Please tell me which ones ?
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
402