Nishant malkani's New TOI Article...

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-nishant-malkani-on-his-career-after-my-first-show-i-struggled-for-8-years-to-make-my-mark-till-i-got-guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega/articleshow/76273290

Exclusive - Nishant Malkani on his career: After my first show, I struggled for 8 years to make my mark till I got Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega

Nishant Malkani started his career a decade ago with Ram Milaye Jodi and has come a long way in the industry. The actor, who is popular for playing the role of AK in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega in an exclusive conversation with ETimes TV shared that his road to stardom wasn't easy and how he had to struggle for 8 years to make his mark.

"Yaar who hasn't faced rejections in life I would say. I got a very easy access and entry into the industry as I was discovered by somebody in Kolkata and I gave my audition. That first audition gave me my first show, but it was not easy after that. I have struggled for 7-8 years to

make my mark till I got Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. In the middle I tried films, I did web series, some television shows also. but because I was little here and there I couldn't make my place. I am happy now I have my place in televisio

The actor, who has done films and web series also apart from TV shows, says he even took a break of two years to hoon his acting talent, "I tried a lot of things because I was not satisfied at one place so I was trying a different kind of approach. The good thing that happened was I got a lot of experience of different mediums. The only drawback of it was I couldn't establish myself in one medium. That ok I feel it's part of the learning process of any actor. I took a two years break to do schooling in acting. I did a diploma in acting and it made me a better actor. I feel whatever happens, happens for good. I am very happy," he said.

On being asked, if being away from work could result in a case of out of sight, out of mind? and how did he maintain his sanity during that period. The actor says, "Yes, It can definitely lead to it. Your loved ones and friends are the only ones who can pull you out of that

negativity. Otherwise just sitting at home alone and facing so many rejections can destroy anyone's self esteem. Your loved ones and friends will remind you that they are there for you and you deserve it. Your passion for acting should also be there. Something that I have always followed in my career is that I never had a plan B in my life. Because when plan A doesn't work, you rely on plan B that it will work. I took this risk in life that I never had a plan B in my career."

Edited by br200910 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: br200910

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-nishant-malkani-on-his-career-after-my-first-show-i-struggled-for-8-years-to-make-my-mark-till-i-got-guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega/articleshow/76273290

Exclusive - Nishant Malkani on his career: After my first show, I struggled for 8 years to make my mark till I got Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega

Nishant Malkani started his career a decade ago with Ram Milaye Jodi and has come a long way in the industry. The actor, who is popular for playing the role of AK in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega in an exclusive conversation with ETimes TV shared that his road to stardom wasn't easy and how he had to struggle for 8 years to make his mark.

"Yaar who hasn't faced rejections in life I would say. I got a very easy access and entry into the industry as I was discovered by somebody in Kolkata and I gave my audition. That first audition gave me my first show, but it was not easy after that. I have struggled for 7-8 years to

make my mark till I got Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. In the middle I tried films, I did web series, some television shows also. but because I was little here and there I couldn't make my place. I am happy now I have my place in televisio

The actor, who has done films and web series also apart from TV shows, says he even took a break of two years to hoon his acting talent, "I tried a lot of things because I was not satisfied at one place so I was trying a different kind of approach. The good thing that happened was I got a lot of experience of different mediums. The only drawback of it was I couldn't establish myself in one medium. That ok I feel it's part of the learning process of any actor. I took a two years break to do schooling in acting. I did a diploma in acting and it made me a better actor. I feel whatever happens, happens for good. I am very happy," he said.

On being asked, if being away from work could result in a case of out of sight, out of mind? and how did he maintain his sanity during that period. The actor says, "Yes, It can definitely lead to it. Your loved ones and friends are the only ones who can pull you out of that

negativity. Otherwise just sitting at home alone and facing so many rejections can destroy anyone's self esteem. Your loved ones and friends will remind you that they are there for you and you deserve it. Your passion for acting should also be there. Something that I have always followed in my career is that I never had a plan B in my life. Because when plan A doesn't work, you rely on plan B that it will work. I took this risk in life that I never had a plan B in my career."

Tfs.😊