enjoy enjoy ...whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
I like Vanilla and Salted caramel.....I also like few others........depending on the combination.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
enjoy enjoy ...whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
I like Vanilla and Salted caramel.....I also like few others........depending on the combination.....
Originally posted by: TCWDC2HPGUDSZNLI
That's cool............. I will try if this is available here........
Ok👍🏼
I like mango, butterscotch, chocolate, mocha almond, Vanilla with hot chocolate sauce, Kesar pista, paan, gulkand, blueberry, mulberry ice-cream
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I like mango, butterscotch, chocolate, mocha almond, Vanilla with hot chocolate sauce, Kesar pista, paan, gulkand, blueberry, mulberry ice-cream
Buddy...............you're the ice cream queen...............just like our Alina dude....drama queen..........we have so many queens in the forum..............
Originally posted by: A44KHZ6M53U5AVZM
Buddy...............you're the ice cream queen...............just like our Alina dude....drama queen..........we have so many queens in the forum..............
Haa haa
I like all the ice-cream flavours except strawberry (no offence)
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Haa haa
I like all the ice-cream flavours except strawberry (no offence)
No worry..........I like to eat a strawberry as a fruit but I'm not a big fan of its flavor on anything.......
Hi Isa and Bacillusbadius sorry I forgot your name
Hey Bhagu🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Isa and Bacillusbadius sorry I forgot your name
Hi Priya! How are you doing today? Bacillusbadius is Bhagu..........I took forever to correct her name.........you can call her ice cream queen too.......😉
I am okay good to see you here. I call my mum icecream queen she loves icecream most in the family😆Originally posted by: KDGCNFD4V3IH6PKD
Hi Priya! How are you doing today? Bacillusbadius is Bhagu..........I took forever to correct her name.........you can call her ice cream queen too.......😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5