Ronakshi..ronakshi sippy part-6||kahaan hum kahaan tum fanfiction

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The next 3 days passed in a whirlwind. Sona had completed her shoots for KPK and only a little bit of dubbing was left.

Netra ji managed that too by bringing technicians to the hospital. Though she was hesitant at first, sona confronted her by saying that the show must go on...

The Sippys never left sona alone. She was always surrounded by someone or the other that she had no time to meet Rohit.

They even took turns to stay up at night at the hospital. Pari called every half an hour to check on her di. Pulki, no matter how busy always found time to visit her sona Di. Veena after several rebuke from Naren and Rohit that hospital doesn't allow outside food brought several sindhi delicacies to feed her bahu. Even sanju took out time to visit her chachi in the hospital. Though Tanya was hesitant at first that whether sanju should visit the hospital as pari should be there. Both Sippys and rastogis had decided earlier that though pari is sanjana s biological mother they would not inform it to her in order not to complicate her childhood. When she'll be mature enough to understand the fact all other will brief her. Sanjana was very similar to pari in many ways. Same habits, same like for ice cream and love for fashion. Sometime tanya was scared that whether she had to give away sanju to pari but was confronted by pari that she will never take away sanju from her.

Though tanya has not completely forgiven rohan she decided to give a last chance to him.

Pari called sanju every weekend and sanju called her 'pari maasi' tanya had no problems from this relationship. Though rohan stays in the sippy mansion he has another plans for future. He is again involved in a intimate relationship with his secretary shanaya. He just wants his share of property from sippy mansion and then he'll move out with her. Tanya knows about this but she is scared that if rohan moves out then sanjana may react otherwise. So she keeps quite. Meanwhile rohit is very frustrated from his family. They are not giving him a single moment to meet sona. So he had some other plans to surprise his sona.

At the day of the departure all the family members came to take sona home but rohit had some another plans.

"Pulki manage na. Mujhe tumhari sona Di ko surprise dena hein" rohit requested pulkit.

"Ok ok I'll try, but apko toh pata heina ki di ki halat kamjoor hein our jada stress unki  body ke lie thik nahi hein?" Pulki teased him.

"Haan haan mujhe pata hein.. mein bhi doctor hoon... wait kya kaha strain.... seriously. .. tum ruk " rohit ran for pulki after he got the true meaning of his words.

"Sona jaldi chalo mujhe tumhe kahi lejana hein" rohit came running inside sona's cabin.

"Kya hua? Itna bhaag kiu rahe hoon? Aur mein kahi nahi ja raahi hoon. Aj kpk ka last episode hein aur meine mummy aur vimmi se promise kia hein ki hum sath baithke dekhenge" sonakshi said while reading a book.

"KPK toh 9 waje ata hein na? Tab tak hum ajayenge..  don't worry" rohit pestered her.

"Ok thik hein baba... chalo...."

Sorry for this chotu sa update... I will update more soon❤❤ till then drop your views and suggestions💖💖

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Where are the earlier parts, I like Rohit and Sonakshi(Karan & Dipika) though I am not a fan but in this show they were so natural.  Please give me the link.

By the way good Update👍🏼

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You'll get them here....

As I am a newbie I am not allowed to post links....