Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
False
You like wearing fuzzy socks
True - if they are crispy!
You like to bake
True, I like to bake but the oven doesn't like me and it often calls the fire alarm and smoke comes before it when I try to bake
You're in EST time zone
Originally posted by: L2R3Z5CCE7O7KERO
True, I like to bake but the oven doesn't like me and it often calls the fire alarm and smoke comes before it when I try to bake
You're in EST time zone
(LOL ahhh baking woes 😆)
True
You are an early riser
False.........yikes but I have to
you like make up
False - I like to wear makeup but I can't get up early enough everyday to put it on before work
You are the oldest of your siblings or cousins
False - I like to wear makeup but I can't get up early enough everyday to put it on before work
You are the oldest of your siblings or cousins
I didn't say to wear though.........hahaha
False..........youngest
You're the oldest siblings
Originally posted by: ZRAWPLUZDQHO26XA
I didn't say to wear though.........hahaha
False..........youngest
You're the oldest siblings
True - but we're really close in age so we actually get along well 😆 although I can be mean sometimes because I'm really moody
You like to paint