Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreefan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The family task made him softer towards her. It was obvious his mother likes her and her niece and nephew like him meaning her family has no issues with him.

Add to that , somehow I feel Shehnaz's behaviour contrast between how she greeted her own father and how she jumped on young celeb males  kind of opened his eyes to how the person he thought real is actually a fake and one he consistently said is faking is really overly sweet. 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreefan

The family task made him softer towards her. It was obvious his mother likes her and her niece and nephew like him meaning her family has no issues with him.

Add to that , somehow I feel Shehnaz's behaviour contrast between how she greeted her own father and how she jumped on young celeb males  kind of opened his eyes to how the person he thought real is actually a fake and one he consistently said is faking is really overly sweet. 

no he is not that mature & sensible to realise & understand this💔

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He doesnt like her in the normal sense . He acted protective to look cool .  But secretly I think he wants Rashmi to mother him .He treats her like shes his mommy. The entitlement. I think he is working out his unresolved anger for women ,through her. His mum seemed like a very nice lady but I have a feeling his relationship with her isnt all that well. He seems to have a lot of issues with women. A love/hate thing. And lots of anger. Maybe his mother couldnt connect with him the way he wanted her to and he s seething from inside. Rashmi is very maternal so it makes sense if she triggers all that in him. For a tharki like him.. Ive never seen him ogling Rashmi in a sexual way no matter what she wears. They have a strange vibe when theyre in each other's space and its not sexual tension. 

To stretch this a bit further maybe he thinks his mum 'abandoned' him emotionally for the affection of other men(maybe she dated or thought of remarriage) and that explains his RAGE when one of his friends talks to somebody from the 'other gang'....and his constant references to Rashmi flitting from one guy to the other . Maybe she got fed up of his messed up personality and left him when they dated (  if  that happened )  and in his little-boy world it made no sense to him because he expected her to 'love him unconditionally'.   And maybe ended up abusing her on the sets thinking it was his right. He wants her to make him the food he likes and if she refuses he has the right to get offended. 

To some extent...the groping and pinning down aside...his scene with Shehnaaz is similar. He acts like he s playing daddy but he ends up expecting her to mother him. He wants affection from her when he is in the mood. When he is bored he wants to go and play  with his friends Pahira. When he comes back he wants Shehnaaz to be there and god forbid if she talks to somebody else then hes katti with her. 

I diagnose him with Oedipus Shuklus. lol 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I felt the same, he was fine-is with her pre/post Arhaan so a part of me wonders if they had a thing and he's still not truly over it b/c he sees her on the daily here. There's so many theories I have but no way to figure out what really transpired between them.

But I get the feeling both of them like wearing the pants in the relationship so they aren't suited for each other, but family week made me think these 2 can still ahve a cordial relationship b/c they clearly had some lighter/sweeter moments before all the hate/anger/issues came about.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

He doesnt like her in the normal sense . He acted protective to look cool .  But secretly I think he wants Rashmi to mother him .He treats her like shes his mommy. The entitlement. I think he is working out his unresolved anger for women ,through her. His mum seemed like a very nice lady but I have a feeling his relationship with her isnt all that well. He seems to have a lot of issues with women. A love/hate thing. And lots of anger. Maybe his mother couldnt connect with him the way he wanted her to and he s seething from inside. Rashmi is very maternal so it makes sense if she triggers all that in him. For a tharki like him.. Ive never seen him ogling Rashmi in a sexual way no matter what she wears. They have a strange vibe when theyre in each other's space and its not sexual tension. 

To stretch this a bit further maybe he thinks his mum 'abandoned' him emotionally for the affection of other men(maybe she dated or thought of remarriage) and that explains his RAGE when one of his friends talks to somebody from the 'other gang'....and his constant references to Rashmi flitting from one guy to the other . Maybe she got fed up of his messed up personality and left him when they dated (  if  that happened )  and in his little-boy world it made no sense to him because he expected her to 'love him unconditionally'.   And maybe ended up abusing her on the sets thinking it was his right. He wants her to make him the food he likes and if she refuses he has the right to get offended. 

To some extent...the groping and pinning down aside...his scene with Shehnaaz is similar. He acts like he s playing daddy but he ends up expecting her to mother him. He wants affection from her when he is in the mood. When he is bored he wants to go and play  with his friends Pahira. When he comes back he wants Shehnaaz to be there and god forbid if she talks to somebody else then hes katti with her. 

I diagnose him with Oedipus Shuklus. lol 

I don't think everyone here know what Oedipus complex is but it's not ok to judge his relationship wid his mom  .

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I don't think everyone here know what Oedipus complex is but it's not ok to judge his relationship wid his mom  .

I did not   judge  his relationship with his mother. I was speculating . Since everyone is talking about his personality,his behaviour, it only makes sense to wonder why he has certain issues. That doesnt mean I'm being judgemental about them. I thought that was pretty obvious from my post. 

People have discussed Sana's family and Rashmi's family . Its fine as long as its not done in a disrespectful way. 

Oedipal issues arent all sexual if thats what u think I was saying. I feel  he has unresolved anger towards his mother and that he works it out through his interactions with other women. Its pretty common. Happens a lot. 

foursquare323 thumbnail

double post

Edited by foursquare323 - 3 years ago
foursquare323 thumbnail

double post

Edited by foursquare323 - 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There misunderstanding is cleared