What was the ending?

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since the show has gone off air and we will never know how the story was supposed to end...what do you think the ending would/should have been

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Hmm taking Vikram into account, here's my plot (with what I wish could have happened).

Maya uses Vikram to first take down Jogi. Vikram kills Jogi by throwing him off the same cliff that Maya had been thrown off.

Then Maya will use Vikram to bring down Sudhir. Ananya will try to involve Rudra in this matter because Rudra hates Maya, but Maya will be two steps ahead of them and will manage to destroy Sudhir. Ananya will break off with Rudra and leave as well.

Aamir is next. He is swiftly and easily disposed of by Vikram.

This is when Maya will return to the Roy house, claiming her rights on the house as Rudra's wife. Vikram will have mysteriously disappeared, assumed dead at this point. Maya and MJ will now play a game of wits, trying to bring Rudra on their side. During this time, Rudra will find out the complete truth and will become disgusted with both and leave with Antara.

Maya and MJ will continue to fight. Vikram will return. Maya attempted to kill him, but failed, so now he sides with MJ. The fight becomes physical and the 3 end up at the same cliff that Maya had been thrown off. Maya fires at MJ, but Vikram gets shot and dies. Then Rudra returns. MJ fires and the bullet hits Rudra. He thinks Rudra has died and this makes him go mad. Maya saves Rudra, but leaves after seeing Rudra's hatred for her.

Open ending: MJ is shown in the mental asylum, but has he really gone mad? Maya is living in parts unknown trying to make up for all her crimes. Dadi has returned to live with Rudra and Antara, and the 3 are living, trying to heal from everything that happened.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hmm taking Vikram into account, here's my plot (with what I wish could have happened).

Maya uses Vikram to first take down Jogi. Vikram kills Jogi by throwing him off the same cliff that Maya had been thrown off.

Then Maya will use Vikram to bring down Sudhir. Ananya will try to involve Rudra in this matter because Rudra hates Maya, but Maya will be two steps ahead of them and will manage to destroy Sudhir. Ananya will break off with Rudra and leave as well.

Aamir is next. He is swiftly and easily disposed of by Vikram.

This is when Maya will return to the Roy house, claiming her rights on the house as Rudra's wife. Vikram will have mysteriously disappeared, assumed dead at this point. Maya and MJ will now play a game of wits, trying to bring Rudra on their side. During this time, Rudra will find out the complete truth and will become disgusted with both and leave with Antara.

Maya and MJ will continue to fight. Vikram will return. Maya attempted to kill him, but failed, so now he sides with MJ. The fight becomes physical and the 3 end up at the same cliff that Maya had been thrown off. Maya fires at MJ, but Vikram gets shot and dies. Then Rudra returns. MJ fires and the bullet hits Rudra. He thinks Rudra has died and this makes him go mad. Maya saves Rudra, but leaves after seeing Rudra's hatred for her.

Open ending: MJ is shown in the mental asylum, but has he really gone mad? Maya is living in parts unknown trying to make up for all her crimes. Dadi has returned to live with Rudra and Antara, and the 3 are living, trying to heal from everything that happened.

This sounds A.m.a.z.i.n.g⭐️

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@Minionite / Shreya

Your ending for this show is fantastic! ⭐️