even I love this scene. 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
even I love this scene. 😁

The second meeting. ⭐️

Aapko phir se dekh kar accha laga.
There was something tender yet so intimidating here.
RD and her outlandish demands 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RD and her outlandish demands 🤣
💔Arre that naive Gopi was very suited for stint wala no grey hair chikna munda rish 😆 ab second stint waale ke liye Pre is
bahut badhiya ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aapko phir se dekh kar accha laga.
There was something tender yet so intimidating here.
I think I after reading all the scenes after his return in a way I am missing this Intriguing Intimidating yet Tender Bajaj 🤔
Good Job Wistfulness 👏