i wanna know is he married?😆 if yes, to biwi ka hoga na🤣Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I really wanna know why He had Pooh in his house though😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i wanna know is he married?😆 if yes, to biwi ka hoga na🤣Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I really wanna know why He had Pooh in his house though😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Will you ever get the answer? 😆
There might be a kid in his house warna which grown man would have Pooh in his house🤣
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
i wanna know is he married?😆 if yes, to biwi ka hoga na🤣
Someone said he is married and has a kid too 🙄
you shall throw a tantrum to ask him to fire his PR😆Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Kia farak parta hai what his PR does😆 we already know they are idiots.. what he did yesterday cannot be undone except for silly people who can't accept the reality and need confirmations time and again
I only take his lives, and chats seriously.. abhi it's obvious it's not him handling his account so why would I care whats happening😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
you shall throw a tantrum to ask him to fire his PR😆
Already said it.. his PR needs to be fired..no two ways about it😆 but since I know they are idiots, I don't care what they do😆
Since Sid dances one step for solos and one for shipper, will we be getting something for the shippers in next few days/weeks?😆
Madhumati ki jai😆Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Already said it.. his PR needs to be fired..no two ways about it😆 but since I know they are idiots, I don't care what they do😆
🤣🤣Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Since Sid dances one step for solos and one for shipper, will we be getting something for the shippers in next few days/weeks?😆
😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Someone said he is married and has a kid too 🙄