I was actually thinking about one hour back🤣
Four and half months sana was locked inside bb house
One month inside msk house
And now one month inside sid house
🤣🤣
She spent half year locking inside house 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was actually thinking about one hour back🤣
Four and half months sana was locked inside bb house
One month inside msk house
And now one month inside sid house
🤣🤣
She spent half year locking inside house 🤣
And Ludo ☺️
sun rai hai helooo?🤣
I wanted to see her in this 😭
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I expected this only from sidharth Shukla 😄
https://twitter.com/sidharth_shukla/status/1242478688546897930?s=20
I bet he is the happiest... bus ab ek ki kaam hai... Sana ko entertain karna and uski tareef karna
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
I was actually thinking about one hour back🤣
Four and half months sana was locked inside bb house
One month inside msk house
And now one month inside sid house
🤣🤣
She spent half year locking inside house 🤣
But this lockdown she will.love. she will be pampered like a queen there. I saw todays live. She looked so happy and radiant
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Sidnaz fandom is crazy 😄
https://twitter.com/sidsana9/status/1242470249959575553?s=20
What was it plz say ..if you can’t say ..dm me ...
Originally posted by: BornHyper
I bet he is the happiest... bus ab ek ki kaam hai... Sana ko entertain karna and uski tareef karna
Os main tou pro hain Shukla jee. 4.5 months ki training bhi le chukay 🤣
And I hope idiot shehbaz also comes back and stays with Sid's family. I am sure sid has invited him also. But usko party karni hai msk friends se.
Ab chup chap ghar pe baithke tik tok banao