Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am unique na
I want to say your nickname by the most talented Tanu but I wont😛
My nickname😭🤣
I demand a change of nickname🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am unique na
I want to say your nickname by the most talented Tanu but I wont😛
My nickname😭🤣
I demand a change of nickname🤣🤣
Alhamdililah and u? <3
Hey there Mishti and Manisha
mein aaj kal mostly #AT ke baahar he rehta hun....par yeh aaj pehli baar dikha hai...
good yaarr... aur bhi interesting logon se baat karne ko milega.
I want to demand but I myself call her Espresso so I cant🥺🤣
Waise what does your UN mean exactly?
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Khula pehle tha but locked tha. Abhi abhi unlock hua👍🏼
yess abhi abhi pehli CC open karke dekh raha tha ,
it was opened during the start of the show only...
Originally posted by: MayurChan
mein aaj kal mostly #AT ke baahar he rehta hun....par yeh aaj pehli baar dikha hai...
good yaarr... aur bhi interesting logon se baat karne ko milega.
Yeah
A great place to interact with new people
So whats new ?
Hows the corona situation in your place😳
surely without any boundaries...
yeh toh wagah border hogaya 😆
Originally posted by: MayurChan
mein aaj kal mostly #AT ke baahar he rehta hun....par yeh aaj pehli baar dikha hai...
good yaarr... aur bhi interesting logon se baat karne ko milega.
Yeh to bilkul theek baat hai👍🏼
Good to interact with new people😊