KHKT Season 2: An Idea

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is something I wrote ages ago when I was unhappy with the post wedding track. With the rumors of season 2, an idea I came up with was a restart from 26th Sept. The story can pickup from Rohit’s confession and give us an alternative version of the events from there. This way we can get the dating track we all want! So here goes:

Episode 75- Episode 82: Similar to the show, Rohit realizes he loves Sona & his feelings go beyond just friendship. But instead of rushing for 26 Sept, audiences are shown a journey of when his feelings began to change and how this beautiful friendship transformed itself into love and companionship. After the confession, Rohit and Sona sit down and have a heart to heart, not knowing the impending storm looming over their heads. Raima enters and blames Sona. But Sona knows that all this is definitely not her fault. She is as much of a victim as Raima and has suffered as well. When Rohit comes to tell her that he loves her and her only, she gives in because of how strongly she feels. However, when he tells her about Raima, she agrees that as a doctor Raima should be his priority but she will not stand around to watch them relive their story. If he needs to continue this charade with Raima, she will step back. They both agree that it’s best to take a break and figure out what they truly want. 

Episode 83: Raima begins to realize that while time stood still for her, the world moved on. She reads the news, catches up on gossip and begins to understand that nothing is the same. I wish we got this in Dipika’s absence. An episode where Raima is allowed to catch a breath & understand the repercussion of everything that has happened since that night. Her frustration and anger and lack of connection to anything should have been explored. An episode that belongs to the character that was not given a chance by the writers. 

Episode 84- Episode 85: Rohit and Sona get busy with work but are equally disturbed by this distance they both agreed on. Rohit spends time with Raima but she begins to notice how different he is from the man she once loved. She herself cannot feel the connection to him. This scares her and she tries to reignite those feelings but fails. Raima decides that it’s best to figure out her own life instead of trying to catch up on all this lost time & fit into everyone else’s life. Doing that is just not possible nor is it fair to anyone.

Episode 86: Rohit misses Sona and goes to their usual spot. He finds her there and approaches her. There is a strange tension between them. Too many emotions are running at once and they have a fight. They had agreed on the distance but both Rohit and Sona can’t deny that they miss the other. They miss being friends! They miss the little touches and teasing conversations! They miss being together! But neither are ready to fully face this. Raima calls Rohit and hearing their conversation, Sona is hurt. She leaves and decides to protect her heart at all costs. 

Episode 87: Rohit realizes that Sona is distancing herself even more from him. One day when Raima and him are talking, he breaks down and tells her that he wasn’t able to keep the promise her made to her. That his heart moved on. She is shocked but a little relieved herself. Raima had been feeling guilty for not having the same feelings as she did before for Rohit. They both share a heartfelt conversation and hug each other as friends. Raima decides to go build a life for herself and Rohit supports her. He tells her to wait a few days until she’s in better health before leaving his house. 

Episode 88-90: Over the next few days, both Sona and Rohit are reminded of each other in little things and are miserable. Overhearing a conversation between Ajit and Pooja, Rohit realizes that Sona has been spending time with them but never asks him to join. He feels hurt and disturbed that his friend and the woman he loves, no longer wants to associate with him. Sona gives him a cold shoulder when they all run into each other and Raima noticed all the tension. She decides to have a word with Sona. 

Episode 91- Raima is all set to leave for Chandigarh. Before leaving she decides to meet Sona. She shares how she met Rohit and how their relationship progressed. She tells Sona how much she admires Rohit for his loyalty and his ability to bring a smile on anyone’s face. Sona tries to ignore her jealousy and Raima notices this. She makes it very clear that she feels nothing but friendship and respect for Rohit. As the two woman talk, they realize that what happened that night was no one’s fault but both of them lost so much because of it. Not only that, both have lost precious time in their lives due to different reasons. Raima lost time due to an unfortunate incident while Sona lost her childhood due to circumstances. The two women bond and agree to remain strong in the future. Raima tells Sona that she’s never seen Rohit look at another woman the way he looks at her. She leaves and Sona realizes how much she misses Dr. Surgeon. But somewhere, she feels the distance that she herself further wedged is far too great to mend easily. 

Episode 92: Veena notices the fact that Rohit has become very distant and withdrawn. She talks to him and he shares his feelings with her. Somewhere he feels like he doesn’t deserve love in his life. That it’s him who messed everything up. Veena assures him that’s not the case but promises that the family will give him the space he needs. Both Ronakshi miss each other but their own insecurities and fears don’t allow them to mend that distance. Until...

Episode 93: Sona suddenly runs into Rohit at a cafe. They have an awkward conversation and while heading out the media surrounds them. They start to invade in their space. Sona sees Rohit getting extremely uncomfortable and remembers that he is claustrophobic. Asking the media to back off, she takes his hand and walks to her car. Once they get inside and drive away, she offers Rohit water and gives him some time to recover. But seeing her concern after so many days causes him to get more upset. Sona drives the car to their usual spot as Rohit becomes extremely quiet. 

Episode 95: Rohit and Sona sit in silence until Rohit tells her that his misses his Drama Queen. He starts to babble about all his feelings and how hurt he feels. At one point he breaks down and Sona takes him into her arms. They both realize just how strong their bond is and how much they missed each other. Sona kisses Rohit on the cheek and they catch up on the lost time.

Episode 96-Episode 100: Ronakshi go on several dates and the media begins to notice. From here the main track unfolds and we get to see how the two struggle to find time for each other while dealing with profession related issues and the media.

That all! This is entirely unedited but I wanted to post it anyway. Thanks for reading! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is exactly what the makers should have shown 👏 Bang On! There was no need to turn Raima into a vamp, no need to show her change of heart within a fraction of a second and get her insecure towards the wedding. Ronakshi should have got time to understand each other better before realising they love each other or get married. This is so damn good. No need for Nishi to turn bad. 

Also coming to Pari, the character Akhil Khan was never utilised. For Pari, I would have wanted her to realise that Rohan is just a compulsive womanizer with time. Pulkit would have caught her with Rohan and advised her to back off since the relationships between Sippys and Rastogis are strained as it is and warned her to not make it more messy. In the meanwhile she gets to hang out with Akhil and she realises he is  sweet, caring guy! She is slowly drawn towards him. One day she catches Rohan red handed with another girl and decides enough is enough. She breaks up with him and decides to move on. When Akhil proposes to her, she accepts it. Rohan is meanwhile restless coz he is still not over Pari. He pursues her only to be shunned by her. Tanya gets to know about their affair in the past and she confronts Pari who tells her that in the past she had a fling with Rohan but she has moved on. Pari decides to help Tanya expose Rohan and together the two women bring out Rohan's truth before their families. Sippys disown Rohan.

And then I always wanted Pooja and Pulkit to be a pair. Pooja gets injured one day while shooting an ad (just a minor injury). She comes to the hospital where Pulki does her dressing. After that they begin to hang out more often and slowly with time they fall in love. Pooja is hesitant at first since she is older than Pulki by 2 years but Pulki manages to convince her quoting her parents example. 

All this is happening while Ronakshi are dating/married. No extra faltu villains. Just circumstances playing the villain in the form of Nishi Suman's squabbles and then an obsessed fan entering into picture. 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Brilliant! I love the details you added! Together, this would have been the perfect story to show 👏 You literally mapped out the side stories exactly how I would have wanted to see it! This is the story we deserve to see if there is a season 2! Not a continuation where all the characters are ruined! They should either pick up from 26 Sept or do a fresh new show entirely! 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Brilliant! I love the details you added! Together, this would have been the perfect story to show 👏 You literally mapped out the side stories exactly how I would have wanted to see it! This is the story we deserve to see if there is a season 2! Not a continuation where all the characters are ruined! They should either pick up from 26 Sept or do a fresh new show entirely! 

U know I wonder y the side characters are always so neglected in any show or for that matter most of the fanfics I read on shows. Its all about the main couple. I agree there should be lead characters but the supporting characters together with the lead take the story forward. I really loved that about KHKT in the initial days. Pulki, Suman, Pari, Veena, YK everyone were such well defined characters. But after the wedding track everything was ruined. I won't blame Sandiip Sickand here coz till the sep 26 track everything was going fine. Then they started introducing drama tracks and the shows were promoted on them as well. Towards the end it became something what it once mocked. 

I don't think Sandiip intends to come up with a s2 as a continuation. Coz for him the story reached its logical end. He has juiced out all the tracks in the short span of time. In a lousy manner but he did for sure. He already said he won't ever try to come up with unique storylines. He will give audience what they want. Ghisa pita drama coz that gives him his ROI. He is a producer and its his money on stake. He might come up with an A class show which is critically acclaimed but if that doesn't fetch him revenue y should he invest in it? If he does decide to come up with it, he might retain the flavour of the show and rope in new actors to give it a fresh take. I also wish we could pick up from sep 26 track and move forward but that's wishful thinking. Its not practical and that's never happened before.