Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

It’s because DT and KP kept taking breaks, sometime because of their personal vacation or other work commitments. DT went on holidays (or maybe other reasons) abroad (at least her insta showed so) and was shooting for a web. KP also had other work commitments and they weren’t able to coordinate time for leads to shoot together. It’s not the makers or sandip’s fault on this. It’s the lead actors, their other work commitment etc. Plus DT and KP were already known actors and had good standing in the industry by then and DT was doing Ekta’s web show so they had to work with their schedule. Also, YHM had already taken a leap and the next gen were running the show so I guess IshRa weren’t really needed that much to run the show. 

Idk about YHM’s TRP and how much it garnered when it ended but I do know that PH wanted to end it a year earlier but channel pressurized for an extension so it went on for another year. 

Which scenes are you referring to where Dipika’s body double was used....I read many times that team was same but Dipika was missing ....which scenes can you specify 

Also who is KP ? 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Which scenes are you referring to where Dipika’s body double was used....I read many times that team was same but Dipika was missing ....which scenes can you specify 

Also who is KP ? 

They used body double not only for Dipika, even for Suman, Veena and Nishi characters. Due to hurry of makers to complete shoot in February, they used BD while shooting. If makers wanted, they could have shooted in March also and could have shooted scenes without using BD.

Reshmi, KP means Karan Patel. He acted as main lead in YHM.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

They used body double not only for Dipika, even for Suman, Veena and Nishi characters. Due to hurry of makers to complete shoot in February, they used BD while shooting. If makers wanted, they could have shooted in March also and could have shooted scenes without using BB.

Reshmi, KP means Karan Patel. He acted as main lead in YHM.

Ook I got confused as the main lead here is Karan Grover 🙂 

Actually it does not matter who works now...maybe actors also are not keen to continue ...anyways there is no acting involved...it is just some show to be dragged now ...Vimmi is such a good actress...even she was wasted ...infact Nishi Sippy is the only one important right now ....she is the only one who got some screen space and is seen most times plus the story revolves around her aswell....hence she was the only one who benefitted....others are just a part of her story ....