Sid memory loss - head injury or medications

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So he have partial memory loss

May be got hit on head 3 years before 

After that where was he and what all medications were given to him will give answer for his memory loss.

I have strong doubt from beginning itself on the medication which Ishani is taking quite often.

So Ishani want answers from Sid so for that sid need to get his memory back .whoever responsible for sid's condition will never want sid to get his memory back . Then may be we will see the real culprit who separated sid and Ishani and burned sanjivani down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ishani depression mein hai   that is why  she is taking medicine and it is rule  medical store  not to give medicine  related to depression insomnia  unless it is prescribed by govt  doctor 

Unless someone show medical prescription  of medicine of depression to medical store  medical store will not give medicine  . So definitely medicine is not responsible for ishani conditions b

And also this type of medicine  is continue for long time  and when a person go into depression it take long years to.come out of depression

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But yaar what happend on the day where sid  was leaving to airport? Did their car met with accident? I dint get or ami missing some thing?

Bcz I dint wacth couple of episodes

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That's the mystery behind all this leap track 

May be they will show later . Till now there is not even a single clue about it .

surabhi01 thumbnail

So they will not show even 

once happy moment  between  ishani  and Mr nv? So they decided to continue to torture  us by showing every possible means to show sid ishani together 

First they torture us  by showing coma operation track just to show  sid  ishani together  and now they will torture us with memory drama  just to show  sid ishani together 

Earlier it was ok it was duty of doctor to  treat patient  . It was still tolerable when Dr ishani  treating Dr sid  but now this one is so intolerable that without ishani     sid cant be well?? This is certainly not required 

Cvs has made mockery of marriage relationship every thing 

Don't know if cvs has give so much importance to sid and ishani as pair then why bring they Mr nv and get married to Dr ishani 

And if   cvs has decided to show Mr nv and ishani has husband wife then  why  they have made enter Dr sid into ishani married life? 

Can cvs  stop showing Dr sid uncesssary between  Mr nv and Dr ishani  . Because I don't think   sid showing between  Dr sid and  mr nv is required it is completely useless  . Can they  keep sid out of  Mr nv and ishani life 

For Dr sid they can bring new girl 

And surprisingly that cvs are admant to show that thing which we are not liking 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neenu55

So he have partial memory loss

May be got hit on head 3 years before 

After that where was he and what all medications were given to him will give answer for his memory loss.

I have strong doubt from beginning itself on the medication which Ishani is taking quite often.

So Ishani want answers from Sid so for that sid need to get his memory back .whoever responsible for sid's condition will never want sid to get his memory back . Then may be we will see the real culprit who separated sid and Ishani and burned sanjivani down.

as per Twitter Rohit Roy mentioned he would be back

https://twitter.com/rohitroy500/status/1228204348221509632?s=12

Edited by yvon - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Just like Dr sid had amensia  so cvs think we have also amensia  so  cvs   change  flashbacks story  and thinking ki that viewers will not remember anything so show anything  just to proove Dr  sid innocent

But we viewer   are not suffering from amensia

One can clearly watch episode on 17 th jan 2020 

When  ishani said to Dr sid  I will wait for u in mandap   and  then later it shown it was shown  Dr sid was packing bag and putting tickets 

And now just to proove Dr sid innocent   they  change  flashback 

That when Dr ishani said to Dr sid that I will wait for u in mandap and when just ishani left  after that sid mother immediately come explaining  Dr sid what is fault of Dr ishani in this  . Then Dr sid says yes mother is right  and they show   Dr sid  and his mom  and his mother and his mama  going to mandap in temple

Can somebody ask this cvs if mother had really explain to Dr sid and if all three really coming to mandap   directly from house   then  what was that when Dr sid packing bag  for America and putting ticket as shown in 17 th jan 2020

The actual episode  air on 17 the jan 2020 not at all match with  Dr sid  remembering past incident with ishani when ishani said that she will wait for him in mandap

And another I don't understand  if really Dr sid  his mother and his mama  coming to temple       in order to get  Dr sid to  get marry to Dr ishani 

So why Dr sid 's mother    had to stop driver    and visit another temple for darshan 

Dr sid mother  us mandir me in to darshan kar sakti thi jahan pur ishani  Dr sid ka wait  kar  rahi thi. Why she has to go another temple for darshan

What a joke   all three   Dr sid mother and his mama  are going for marriage  and all three just wearing normal dress?  Even Dr sid is not wearing  bridge groom dress 

And more over  if Dr sid really  change his decision and want to marry Dr ishani   ghar se nikalne se pehle he should have call dr ishani that they are  coming to temple 

Lol before sitting in taxi he did not   bother to  call Dr ishani

The sanjvini  has habits of making fool to viewers 

First they fool  viewers   by showing flash back that Dr shashank and Dr juhi  has romantic relationship

Secondly they fool  viewers that Dr juhi and Dr Anjali has  almost same age but in  sanjvini season 1  Dr juhi was  shown 15 years older  than Dr Anjali 

Third they again mislead  viewers  that Dr shashank has third woman roshni  in his life and Dr sid as son?? 

Now again they are fooling viewers that Dr sid and his family coming to temple for marry directly from house  . Where in actually  episode  they have shown Dr sid  clealy packing bag and putting   ticket

So will  producer ever  stop  fooling and  misleading viewers ??? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago