Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

He himself is a billionaire destroys poor girls hard earned bakery and refused to pay insurance.how mean is that

It is like he looted her and to top it off he was bragging about  how he was going to break her pride

True and how was roshni supposed to know who is the owner of a big insurance company? You know terms and conditions of your policy and when to claim you don’t know the owners or board of directors.

He kicked her out saying don’t show me your face and then makes her his PA 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

True and how was roshni supposed to know who is the owner of a big insurance company? You know terms and conditions of your policy and when to claim you don’t know the owners or board of directors.

He kicked her out saying don’t show me your face and then makes her his PA 

Agree with every word

Will they show more office track since they  got trp of 2.1

If there is more office track roshi  must use her ayana power and give aman hell

vibha28 thumbnail

Agree with every word

Will they show more office track since they  got trp of 2.1

If there is more office track roshi  must use her ayana power and give aman hell

The TRP came coz of Kabir and then out of office. It was saving and them having slept together which means audiences like when leads are together and joining forces. The minute he starts again on insults TRP will drop and people won’t watch that.

But yes if we get office roshni should give him back and don’t put up with his shit.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

The TRP came coz of Kabir and then out of office. It was saving and them having slept together which means audiences like when leads are together and joining forces. The minute he starts again on insults TRP will drop and people won’t watch that.

But yes if we get office roshni should give him back and don’t put up with his shit.

Hope they show us our redemption 

Today I am slow with reading. I have reached where Blair went to the police station after the nicole murder. The very irate bloodworth .I am loving Blair she is soo funny and half mad.its 1 am so I am switching  off for tonight 

I will get up early morning and catch up

Have a good day

vibha28 thumbnail

Hope they show us our redemption 

Today I am slow with reading. I have reached where Blair went to the police station after the nicole murder. The very irate bloodworth .I am loving Blair she is soo funny and half mad.its 1 am so I am switching  off for tonight 

I will get up early morning and catch up

Have a good day

Me too wanting redemption badly hun 🤗

Same I am just after that reading is but slow as I have few things to catch up on and will start again in the evening. I have to fix the garage door it keeps popping open on its own.

Have a good night hun and chat later 🤗

usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHEM HIS TOUNGE SLIPPED AND SAID MR

KHAN THEN HE SAID TO ROSHNI " AKDU GAROOR" WAISE KHAN BABA WO ab deserve   bhee nahee KARTA WO.