Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Higher trps bring in more money for the makers and channels obviously...and that’s what matters to them. And the higher the trps the more successful a show is considered. If you guys want to save the show , you should ask the fans to watch it on tv to increase the trp. If there is a good increase in trps By the next week or so then the channel may consider giving the show an extension.  This has happened to other shows in the Past..e.g. a few years ago when Starplus put ishqbaaz and Naamkaran under the scanner ..fans urged everyone to watch it on tv, and they managed to increase the trps and both shows went on for longer after that.  Because these shows have a big online viewership ..I’m an overseas viewer as well..so Even though I watch bepanah pyaar on tv, we don’t contribute to the trps. The tv trps in India is what matters ...So If fans watch the show on tv , the trps will increase.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I am still wondering how above mention showsgets these much trps...the cast has nothing to do with it or a popular actor...

the bad habit of all channels they think low trps shows habe no audience and noone is watching it while high trps shows has huge fan following and everyone loving it 

the real fact is just becos the shows are high in trps doesn't mean everyone loves and those with low trps doesn't mean the show has no fan following

infact low trps shows are more popular and more discussed on social media platfforn while their high trps are bashed and criticised badly

EK low trps shows like Haiwan BPP👍🏼 are way more amazing than her Bhagyas🤮

Yes but i dont understand how those shows are getting high trps even after so many years?? even kasam got high trps despite the story never moving forward just because of the cast i feel instead of ending it they kept doing leaps

so why end bp

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Actually the reason why Kasam ran with high TRPs on 10 Pm slot is it had this cliched track of a male villain trying to marry Female lead while hero keeps trying to expose him failing miserable each time.

The same track above was repeated in both Bhagyas specially Kundali where Prithvi gang still roams around.

All those EK shows where leads marriage gets delayed or keep a complicated status have Good TRPs

Both Bhagyas and KZK have this factor where leads come close get separated and the endless wedding drama with goons ,attackers , getting jailed for 100 times but the status should be that leads MU should continue with silly nok jhoks.

In Bepannah Pyaar they didnt have any of the above factor and rather the 1st month had multi layered plots which was too dark for ITV viewers.

Thus Colors cant afford to have a 0.9 1.1 TRP show on 10 Pm slot.

I wish makers came with some cliched tracks or showed Pragati hallucinating as Bani which wud have made this show different.

Anyway BPP was hatke EK show.

MochaQueen thumbnail

but even BP still has lots of nok jhok despire them being married they are still not together

aur sahas hai na villain

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh so sad to hear it I started to bing watch on voot and now a days I was lil busy with my kids so couldn’t catch few epi I saw sahas has revealed to pragathi but did they reveal why badi maa wants to kill ragbir?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Oh so sad to hear it I started to bing watch on voot and now a days I was lil busy with my kids so couldn’t catch few epi I saw sahas has revealed to pragathi but did they reveal why badi maa wants to kill ragbir?

i think she wants his property

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have started watching this show I was so into iy until they show Bani as Pragati and she has plastic surgery! I stopped watching it had sooo much loopholes now I dont know what happened but I guess ppl lost interest after that!