Originally posted by: Annu8193
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9LoON2B-AV/?igshid=1jow7ojmqgrjr
Tedy bear bhi cute hogaya kuki ke pass rahkar...
Shruti 🤣🤣
Meri Angel Di ko koyi tang Nahi...😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Annu8193
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9LoON2B-AV/?igshid=1jow7ojmqgrjr
Tedy bear bhi cute hogaya kuki ke pass rahkar...
Shruti 🤣🤣
Meri Angel Di ko koyi tang Nahi...😈
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Meri Angel Di ko koyi tang Nahi...😈
Hehehe 😆😆
I'm totally aware of the intention behind this post 😏
@Striked part - You mean despicable? 😆
The post backfired 😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Meri Angel Di ko koyi tang Nahi...😈
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm totally aware of the intention behind this post 😏
@Striked part - You mean despicable? 😆
😂😂😂😂😂
No I m talking about the opposite 😆
But she sees it as that only so no ways she is getting irked
Pyar Aur pyar ke tarike,
Aadhe aate samajh,
Aadhe soch ke pare.
Wah wah!
Coming back home 🤗
Aaj kya tha?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Coming back home 🤗