Our 6am starts again🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Our 6am starts again🤣
Yes need them back
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think RB will rescue Prerna and then unite her with Sneha. Then a leap may come.
Sneha will be with basus right currently...so what do you think how Bajaj will bring her to prerna?
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Our 6am starts again🤣
You will come and wake me up...😎 everyday...
🤣I cannot wait!!! I just can’t wait. I want Badass BajAj
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think RB will rescue Prerna and then unite her with Sneha. Then a leap may come.
Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai S1 route me jayenge....
Best part komolika is also there so now parallel tracks only other couple and prerish
Total reboot of first season
Originally posted by: Shama_zz
Sneha will be with basus right currently...so what do you think how Bajaj will bring her to prerna?
I think RB will go to BB and claim Sneha is his daughter and will bring her back.😆
Originally posted by: Shama_zz
Sneha will be with basus right currently...so what do you think how Bajaj will bring her to prerna?
Court ke chakar lagenge shayad 😆
Ab ayega asal mazaOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Best part komolika is also there so now parallel tracks only other couple and prerish
Total reboot of first season