I guess Sana is in limo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess Sana is in limo
Naah. I don’t think it’s his home. It’s a different pastel his walls plus Sana’s one had a black single stripe pattern on the wall and there was a blue show space insert on the wall above the charger- that doesn’t go with Siddharth’s home decor. Atleast, that’s my surmise :)
ok! Maybe she is in some guest house! You never know! 🙄
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
It's funny we did not get anything from both of them for the whole day and now saatb saatb he Sana is on SM and Sid is spotted in gym.. mazaak chal Raha hai?😆
We suck 🤣 don’t we? 😄
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
I guess Sana is in limo
Is there any BTS ?
Kaash k indoni se unintentionally blunder hojata and slip hojata k they were together😆 I mean "accidents" do happen😆
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
Ab iski bajegi achche se..ye kyu pange le ra 🤣sabko instant popularity chahiye
https://twitter.com/mayurvermaa/status/1230837957772312577?s=19
Iska already baj gayi after he stripped on stage 🤣
I'm giving them some coverage. Media has no interest in them. 🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Kaash k indoni se unintentionally blunder hojata and slip hojata k they were together😆 I mean "accidents" do happen😆
🤦🏻♀️ I seriously think you have lost it completely 🤣
Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.
I'm giving them some coverage. Media has no interest in them. 🤣
toh you thought it’s better to make our life jhand 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
🤦🏻♀️ I seriously think you have lost it completely 🤣
As if you haven't🤣