Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Shirt ki halat dekhke pant ka aap soch sakte ho kya haal hoga☺️🤣🤣
Maya Jai Singh is giving tough competition to Maya Mehrotra😉
I feel Maya will save diyas baby 🤔.. indirectly her karma of killing rishi might surface there ..
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
I feel Maya will save diyas baby 🤔.. indirectly her karma of killing rishi might surface there ..
Interesting thought.Let's see
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Sufiyana pyar ka I did not watch.
In Bepannah the main leads were handled nicely until channel's intereference..this its Sony so I hope that will not happen😊
Till now the only good thing about the show is MyRa..their story scenes dialogues everything is top notch.I have not lost interest in the show beacuse of MyRa.Warna thriller aspect and revenge ki to ma behen ho chuki hain waise bhi
No even in that story.. the evil twin replaces the real twin to marry the guy but he never marries her and never falls in love even when he dint know that she was the real person.. so they kept the essence of the couple till the end..
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Ppl theorizing that rajeev will tell Mj about rishi to get Rudra 🤣 🤣
This is the best I heard all day..
Bff bana sautan, I love this theory 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Interesting thought.Let's see
For me diya did not kill her baby.. she wanted to but her hands doesnt have the blood.. her bad deeds come from supporting MJ in his deeds and the fact that she put down Maya when she was sailing in the same boat.. so I feel at some point Maya will save her from MJ to save that baby just to ode Rishi..
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Didi ne toh pehle hi forewarn kar diya tha
Right, par hume kya pata tha ki Maya ki maya mein sab moh maya hai 🤪