For me, To me, By me, On me, With me 🤣 🤪
That guy was just hounded by journalists asking the most absurd of post winning questions! Baksh de!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For me, To me, By me, On me, With me 🤣 🤪
That guy was just hounded by journalists asking the most absurd of post winning questions! Baksh de!
Theres a diff betw fr me and to me ..and question was about her child like nature ..
I m not getting what exactly u r trying to prove with with that one sentence ignoring the rest ..
Arey. Aapko mera reply nahi mila kya? I quoted you back.
I’m not trying to say anything. Bbgang se baat kar rahi hun. She quoted me saying there was no 'for me'. Of course I trust my ears n memory. Just quoted back and sent him the video link.
Chill, Jyo. Kya ho gaya? 😛
Kaha toh he said it in a positive way. I just like to state the exact lines if I see someone misquoting. It’s a pet peeve of mine. Koi dikkat nahi hai.
For me, To me, By me, On me, With me 🤣 🤪
That guy was just hounded by journalists asking the most absurd of post winning questions! Baksh de!
han exactly.
For me, To me, By me, On me, With me 🤣 🤪
That guy was just hounded by journalists asking the most absurd of post winning questions! Baksh de!
🤣🤣🤣
Poor guy was like I'm here within 15 mins, kya chahte ho? It was like the media wanted him to say "I hereby publicly declare that I'm gonna marry Shehnaaz in the swyamvar show and we are going on a honeymoon right after that" 😆
Yar puchna he hai tw Sid se koi pyaar shyaar ka sawal pucho, something related to love or shadi.. phudu journalists🤣For me, To me, By me, On me, With me 🤣 🤪
That guy was just hounded by journalists asking the most absurd of post winning questions! Baksh de!
Arey. Aapko mera reply nahi mila kya? I quoted you back.
I’m not trying to say anything. Bbgang se baat kar rahi hun. She quoted me saying there was no 'for me'. Of course I trust my ears n memory. Just quoted back and sent him the video link.
Chill, Jyo. Kya ho gaya? 😛
Kaha toh he said it in a positive way. I just like to state the exact lines if I see someone misquoting. It’s a pet peeve of mine. Koi dikkat nahi hai.
🤓
he se she kb hogaya main, pta he nhi chla
Alsoooooo...
THEIR PERFORMANCE! KILLED IT. ☺️
Especially the last dance. OMG, How cute are they!!
new UD of SidNaaz are also very cute