Please help me find this ff/ss

aisha1099 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys!! Can somebody help me find a shivika ff in which after the separation,the whole Oberoi family meets Anika who is now an owner of a successful event management company and has adopted a little girl.They meet after years and the story continues.

Today,i was thinking about something and it suddenly struck me that I didnot read the whole story.So if anyone has any idea about it please respond.Thank you in Advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

The story is now on wattpad... Please check this...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/145183434-kya-pyaar-karoge-mujhse

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Aw thanks for remembering my story! Hope you found it on Wattpad?

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for sharing the link!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey I also need to find a story guys. This one goes like Shivaay's doppelganger takes Anika away for a honeymoon in the hills because of Kamini but falls in love with her and before he can tell her this he gets shot somehow. Anika is also confused as she loved him thinking he was Shivaay and Shivaay feels she doesn't love him but his doppelganger and this angers him. 

The story was never completed but if this is somewhere on wattpad or Inkitt I'd love to read it again. There are a few more stories the writer started but couldn't complete. 

Please help. 

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Hey I also need to find a story guys. This one goes like Shivaay's doppelganger takes Anika away for a honeymoon in the hills because of Kamini but falls in love with her and before he can tell her this he gets shot somehow. Anika is also confused as she loved him thinking he was Shivaay and Shivaay feels she doesn't love him but his doppelganger and this angers him. 

The story was never completed but if this is somewhere on wattpad or Inkitt I'd love to read it again. There are a few more stories the writer started but couldn't complete. 

Please help. 

Are u talking about this story ?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4848194

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yes this is the one. 

I love this. ❤️

Such a gem. 

I'd it uploaded somewhere else?