Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
just open the gif in a new tab and copy the image not the image url. And paste image.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
just open the gif in a new tab and copy the image not the image url. And paste image.

I wasnt laughing at you Mishti doi
I was laughing at #RealRB bhai's words😆
Is sweet
@ankie

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wasnt laughing at you Mishti doi
I was laughing at #RealRB bhai's words😆
But it's about me na... Agar school ne chutti diya toh main kya karoon???
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am asking for throwing gushpaith Meenakshi ko out of AT 🤔

Iske liye I had to learn the GIF thing😭
Ab Meenakshi full form main🤣
Mujhe bhi sikha do...😭
Humein aap chahiye
😃