Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When the show started it was like family of Suraj Barjatya movies "hum saath saath Hain"

And sickand constantly blabbered his Sindhi family Jaap! Even sippys were like we Sindhi this that and what not...

Ab kya hua??? Aren't they sindhis anymore?? Or sickand want to portray this image!

I m not blaming any community but if it was meant this way then why those badi baate!

Honestly I am done with this show and even ronakshi's relationship has been butchered like Ekta's kasauti! 

Hum saath saath hain se kabhi Khushi and hamesha gam ho Chuka hai!!

This shows needs a revamp badly!!

Make Sona a Bollywood star for a change and take out those cringe family members plz! 

Story could be more on other issues like life of actors, doctors, their busy schedule and still maintaining their relationship!! 

But I have no hopes left!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

When the show started it was like family of Suraj Barjatya movies "hum saath saath Hain"

And sickand constantly blabbered his Sindhi family Jaap! Even sippys were like we Sindhi this that and what not...

Ab kya hua??? Aren't they sindhis anymore?? Or sickand want to portray this image!

I m not blaming any community but if it was meant this way then why those badi baate!

Honestly I am done with this show and even ronakshi's relationship has been butchered like Ekta's kasauti! 

Hum saath saath hain se kabhi Khushi and hamesha gam ho Chuka hai!!

This shows needs a revamp badly!!

Make Sona a Bollywood star for a change and take out those cringe family members plz! 

Story could be more on other issues like life of actors, doctors, their busy schedule and still maintaining their relationship!! 

But I have no hopes left!!

I think the whole show was a happy show so I would just say they could have shown some nice bonding and more of Sindhi culture as we are just not aware of anything ...since it is usually Punjabi or Gujarathi in serials .....so Sindhi could have been something nice and different...now they have forgotten everything ...Sindhi ...fact that Sonakshi is an actor ...the issue with all serials is they start in a different way and then go somewhere else later