Yeah yeahhh they released lohri promo in the middle of the week after mms track with sanju's chase got over so we can expect the promo sometime mid week. Not very high expectations for the actual episode tho
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeah yeahhh they released lohri promo in the middle of the week after mms track with sanju's chase got over so we can expect the promo sometime mid week. Not very high expectations for the actual episode tho
Me too only want a hug😊. I am waiting for it desperately.
Yeah hope for hug, else if there's no hug, it will just be ranbir cupping her face in his hands or holding her hands or something, and I really want a warm and loving hug.
Yeah hope for hug, else if there's no hug, it will just be ranbir cupping her face in his hands or holding her hands or something, and I really want a warm and loving hug.
Yeah. Somehow I want to see Ranbir saying even if everyone is against her, I would support you and Prachi being emotional hugs him❤️. But sadly my imagination never happens😭. I am sure we will get it when we don't expect it.
Originally posted by: shonasandy
All PranBir Thread :
1. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5148129/pranbir-at-8-pehla-pehla-pyaar-hai-mera-dt-nt-pg-140?pn=45 - PranBir AT
2. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5140699/kkb-epi-update-10th-aug-onwards-dnc-dtnt-pg89?pn=21 - TRP Update with Episode
3.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5127186/new-gen-pranbir-episode-highlight-thread-completed - New Generation episode highlight update
4. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5131287/pranbir-and-new-generation-music-gallery - PranBir Music Gallery
5.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5117258/kumkum-bhagya-trp-data-from-aug-2019 - Only TRP Update
6. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5130548/zee-rishtey-awards-2019-kkb-team-awards-shoot - ZRA 2019 Update
7. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5105516/ranbir-prachi-video-gallery - PranBir Video Gallery
8. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5122496/kkb-new-generation-discussion-thread
10. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5141536/ranbir-aryan-friendship-masti-at
The seeing green jhal khukhdi ranbir thread is now complete (just as jealous ranbir is seemingly never shownnow) , and I have created the new thread for it in honour of majnu ranbir this time.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kumkum-bhagya/5151339/starry-eyed-ranbir-majnu-kohli
Yeah. Somehow I want to see Ranbir saying even if everyone is against her, I would support you and Prachi being emotional hugs him❤️. But sadly my imagination never happens😭. I am sure we will get it when we don't expect it.
Yeah we didn't expect pranbir hug during kidnapping track. We did not expect ranbir love realisation during bank robbery track. Everything so far has been outside our expectations.
Yeah we didn't expect pranbir hug during kidnapping track. We did not expect ranbir love realisation during bank robbery track. Everything so far has been outside our expectations.
Yeah its so unpredictable even considering all history of ektas show we can't predict it at all.
Yeah we didn't expect pranbir hug during kidnapping track. We did not expect ranbir love realisation during bank robbery track. Everything so far has been outside our expectations.
I didn't even expect ranbir to be the first one to realize his love and fall so deeply. Seeing how he did so much for prachi like any other itv show,I expected prachi to realize hers first
Originally posted by: anandhisuresh
I didn't even expect ranbir to be the first one to realize his love and fall so deeply. Seeing how he did so much for prachi like any other itv show,I expected prachi to realize hers first
No I always felt it would be ranbir first to fall for prachi by realising how seeing prachi in pain and trouble affects him.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3