Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 22 - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

See he did not forgive naren for EMA ..isn't he his dad 

Now why he should be any different with his mom for the same intensity of mistake 

Yes and he will choose his way to deal with is what all I am saying. Nobody told him to do it. Also he was cordial with Naren. So I expect he will be cordial with his family. 

Why he should go for Sona .I don't understand u r love for romance 

I don't know what the makers going to show since they gone totally mad. Because the grounds for divorce is utter Injustice to Sona and he should correct that. Her should go after her because I believe they love EO and he deserves a second chance with Sona.

If in future again bcos  his shitty family if he takes the same decision in same circumstances of similar circumstances like this won't Sona life be a joke 

Bcis of his shitty family he can't retain Sona .

He can't leave his family .so he should leave Sona 

Can't he live alone with Sona and have relationship with his family. Infact these two should have done that only. 

If he really loves her ..he should leave alone sona ..and should be happy if she marries some one 

If Sona chooses then by all means let her marry again. I guess before this they will divorced. 

If u love some one u should want them a better life ..not make their life a joke 

I think for all his fault Rohit truly loves Sona and if she wasn't too move on with her life then I believe Rohit will back out. He is guy who didn't want to impose his love on her when she broke off the fake relationship they had..

Anyways it's my POV and didnt express it to change your pov. Let's agree to disagree. 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Rohit sets his priorities Straight if he gets a second chance.

I felt pity on him when he had to plead to Veena - "sona is my wife. married her to make her part of the family..." Sad to be in that situation to ask permission to keep his wife. But also not to ignore the pressure from Nishi...

Nobody should be in this situation.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I felt pity on him when he had to plead to Veena - "sona is my wife. married her to make her part of the family..." Sad to be in that situation to ask permission to keep his wife. But also not to ignore the pressure from Nishi...

He has no second chance .reason is he is born in to that shitty family 

What's the guarentee same things won't repeat again .them.again rohith faces the same situation and then Sona life would be a joke 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Yes if at all a second chance they should stay seperately in a diff house having just cordial relation ships with family .he should ignore them like he did to naren but just be barely cordial 

Otherwise there's no meaning to second chance 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

[QUOTE=ajacob31]

[/QUOTE]

He should not stay in that sippy mansion .he should stay seperately in another house and have just barely  cordial relationship with his family 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Image result for closed