Another of their tightest hugs was in this one, she just didn't want to leave him 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Another of their tightest hugs was in this one, she just didn't want to leave him 😭
Episodes I watch anytime 🙊🙈
Good Night 🤗🤗🤗
anu k favorite star prerna😭Originally posted by: ifmember
Another of their tightest hugs was in this one, she just didn't want to leave him 😭
Done sorry😳
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
They have to follow the theme of the show . And sometimes I feel it’s better AnuPre like this . Yes they have to onset stupidity to bring in kasautii but then that’s how all shows are Atleast good thing is here AnuPre are madly in love with each other .
I do not see this kind of madness it makes them Unique.
Madness is f9. But they hv lost fans trust. After viraj track, there is no guarantee of anupre getting together. They might bring one more villain. And as you said, looks like kzk theme is villains keep entering n never allow anupre getting together:(
I am finding Pre quite cold these days in the Anu-Pre scenes.. Like something is lacking... :(