Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Arre Nahi hurt ho Gaya toh Masla ho jayga.
I was being sarcastic 😆
My bad 🤣🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Arre Nahi hurt ho Gaya toh Masla ho jayga.
I was being sarcastic 😆
My bad 🤣🙈
😆My bad 🤣🙈
Yes he was too good! Task master for a reason 🎉
He always gives 100% in task. I didn’t watch episode yet but i am happy he was able to save his immunity without doing anything extreme
Originally posted by: Alia8988
Yes he was too good! Task master for a reason 🎉
He played really well
Originally posted by: monumalhotra
He always gives 100% in task. I didn’t watch episode yet but i am happy he was able to save his immunity without doing anything extreme
Watch the epi...u can fast forward it and watch the task
Haha the pumping was fun! To see!
But I didn’t think these girls would be out of the endurance task that fast. Lol.
Asim always rocks all the tasks . Jab tasks hota hai iski energy double ho jaati hai 😆
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha the pumping was fun! To see!
But I didn’t think these girls would be out of the endurance task that fast. Lol.
Hahah...Even i thought both will show some restrain especially Arti ! LOL ! Paras did know how to get them out 😆
Pumping was fun indeed 😆
Originally posted by: AlishaRocks
Asim always rocks all the tasks . Jab tasks hota hai iski energy double ho jaati hai 😆
Yesss ! 
task master Asim !