sochlo...tragedy likhh dungi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sochlo...tragedy likhh dungi🤣
sochlo...tragedy likhh dungi🤣
Chalega...😎
Shakespeare ke Tarah tragedies chalega...🤣 I love tragedies...
I am sadistic...😎😛
Originally posted by: sassenach
The people hyping him are mostly JW fans everywhere and they definitely are not bots, of course the ones who deliberately take the credit away from others can be veritably termed as bots. You see we profusely appreciate and give credit where it's due. It's better to reply to me directly in the respective thread instead of stalking and throwing indirects like this😉
I can't comment about Shivin or other actors in Jen's AT ..That's why I didn't reply there..But you got that it was directed to you so I don't think it's an indirect.Also I already said my opinion in the post which you've quoted now.So nothing else to say from my side. Don't want to prolong it. Thank you
Wth Sony doing and why they doing it 🤔
Show ka viewership kyu affect karraha hai
We've asked them to upload the episodes on time..Ye kya kia inn logon ne
https://twitter.com/WingetForever/status/1224657088007135232
Hola!
What's up, ladies? ❤️
No episode snippet today? Is Sony watching it all by themselves? 🤣
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika
Hola!
What's up, ladies? ❤️
No episode snippet today? Is Sony watching it all by themselves? 🤣
It seems we have to wait for the episode..