Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanayass

yup!! She had them during bb too! And almost chocked out during one of tge tasks! I have followed that season! But still she didn't give up! Hats off to her man!πŸ€—πŸ˜‡

Really hatsoff to her never die spirit.started liking her as a person just now.

Always liked her charming face .

Seems her hubby career is not that good ..i.e in TV any ways male actors career rarely is good 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kar08

Yes the episodes are becoming very sonakshi-centric especially today's. All problems happen TO her, all secrets are uncovered BY her, all mysteries are solved BY her, all accusations are levelled AT her, everyone including the police goes for help TO her, etc.

I am convinced the TRP audience only wants to see a persecuted FL battling against a cruel world and facing severe troubles one after another, and ultimately coming out triumphant. Perhaps majority of women who watch are facing similar difficult issues in their lives with regard to in-laws, family etc, so they like to see a heroic FL who manages to sort out all issues on her own and who is the central figure upon whom all the spotlight shines ( just my theory) πŸ˜Š

I think we will be waiting forever for someone to show the husband and wife teaming up and addressing issues together instead of the standard template of lies, hiding, secrecy and misunderstandings. 

@ bold I always wondered why women from small towns or women in general approved of content as insane as some of these shows like KZk or now even KHKT. I think you are right. Just yesterday My Daughter was watching SOTY 1 and the first thing she said was Indian colleges are like that!! They are super cool. Watching or reading something that we possibly don't have is far more satisfying than witnessing things that we already have. Just my thought........cannot prove it with any statsπŸ˜ƒ