Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I actually dont understand how or why. This was supposed to be a twist but it makes no sense. Lal chakor existed during gurujis time with DDs mom.. i thought lal chakor crested a cult following .. 

So now we have to think mahima was the one opposing her father (guruji?)  back in the day and was always evil? 

They need to have a Good logical summary of WhY and how for any of this to make sense as well as why mahima killed her own daughter. 

It would have made more sense if mahima somehow accidently or coerced but this seems like shes always been faking being goood. If she wanted to kill DD then why let Dri get married to her son? Like legit non of this makes sense shes always been nice and motherly to both DD. 

And why the hell kill the entire fam. 

Need answers 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

I actually dont understand how or why. This was supposed to be a twist but it makes no sense. Lal chakor existed during gurujis time with DDs mom.. i thought lal chakor crested a cult following .. 

So now we have to think mahima was the one opposing her father (guruji?)  back in the day and was always evil? 

They need to have a Good logical summary of WhY and how for any of this to make sense as well as why mahima killed her own daughter. 

It would have made more sense if mahima somehow accidently or coerced but this seems like shes always been faking being goood. If she wanted to kill DD then why let Dri get married to her son? Like legit non of this makes sense shes always been nice and motherly to both DD. 

And why the hell kill the entire fam. 

Need answers 

Completely agree with you!