Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I enjoy RoPre more😂
Gosh Ropre are the best!!!
Ronit just lights up at the idea of harming pre. Usko Itni khushi milti hai. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I enjoy RoPre more😂
Gosh Ropre are the best!!!
Ronit just lights up at the idea of harming pre. Usko Itni khushi milti hai. 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I just hope Jagga isn't planning another kidnapping😵
Arrey pehlae iss boring kidnapping ka trps tho dekhle yeh log 😂
Gosh Ropre are the best!!!
Ronit just lights up at the idea of harming pre. Usko Itni khushi milti hai. 😆
I love his passion to hurt Pre even after so many popats and dhulai from Anurag😂
ohh no pls😵Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I just hope Jagga isn't planning another kidnapping😵
If he does, then I'm planning to kidnap kzk ke writers. 😡
Hit them on my behalf please.
How many kidnappings will komolika plan😵
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I love his passion to hurt Pre even after so many popats and dhulai from Anurag😂
Jiss shiddat se anurag prerna ko bachata hai, utni hi shiddat se ronit usse Marne ki Koshish karta hai. No wonder RoNu ke beech ye kheechaav hai.. I'm giving plot line for an awesome track here..
bathroom scene dekhoOriginally posted by: RollingStones
Anurag and Parth are SOOO POLES APART .....😆
Anurag toh apne Honeymoon pe bhi aise nahin ghoomega 🤣
dont underestimate my baccha pre ke sath chhod do room me🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Arrey pehlae iss boring kidnapping ka trps tho dekhle yeh log 😂
If Komolika is behind the planning, then TRP will come 😳
mujhe cliff se dhaakka maarne dena🤣If he does, then I'm planning to kidnap kzk ke writers. 😡
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mujhe cliff se dhaakka maarne dena🤣
You are going to throw yourself off the cliff😲