Typical ITV show -they made her married to that guy

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishani is in depression and married to nv Singh . He still looks much older than her .i thought after leap there might be something good but here they have no time to show medical cases . Only marriage marriage and marriage.

And Ishani is gg to cry buckets.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

To early to judge. This is the first episode of second season. I think we should give some time to the makers. Let them establish the new plotline and then it will be better to judge whether to watch the show or not. I found the episode quite better and slightly refreshing. Rest assured.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Expected career oriented Ishani not this depressed soul . Acting is good . But story is typical or we can say hum dil de chuke sanam type .i hate it . If she just got engaged it's fine but it's marriage. Now they will start with extramarital affair . It doesn't feel good in a medical drama.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Even lt is medical drama but little bit  showing  doctor own life  showing little bit doctor personal emotion  is not that bad  . If cvs shows personal things  out side  hospital and shown  personal things  like marriage love track  personal feeling of doctors in limit  then I  am ok with it  

After all doctor are also human being they can also be sometimes  sad depressed  and happy

It is completely  impossible for cvs not to show  marriage track love track nat at all even  though it is medical drama and more over  to move any  story even it is medical drama marriage love track is also  important part 

And also doctor do get married   they have their own personal feeling  so cvs nothing showing unusual here. By showing marriage of doctor now ishani has made her career   she has gain lot of experience in medical field in 3 years  . So after 3 year after gaining more and more experience  in medical  field  ishani get married then it is ok 

But I will again say   if marriage  love track  is in limit in medical drama then I am fine with it

Now marriage is done  and I have not complain showing marriage   because  doctors do  get marry  but all I want  this marriage   personal problem should not be drag  and they should continue medical drama like like  Mr Nivi and ishani working together for betterment of sanjivni 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neonholic

To early to judge. This is the first episode of second season. I think we should give some time to the makers. Let them establish the new plotline and then it will be better to judge whether to watch the show or not. I found the episode quite better and slightly refreshing. Rest assured.

Yes agree, i also loved today's episode a lot. They have shown reality that Ishani is in depression, i have seen exactly same with my friend. It is very difficult to behave normally after what Ishani faced. Also i liked Dr. Singh also.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KALVIN

Yes agree, i also loved today's episode a lot. They have shown reality that Ishani is in depression, i have seen exactly same with my friend. It is very difficult to behave normally after what Ishani faced. Also i liked Dr. Singh also.

Ya thats why i was saying lets keep patience. 

Btw NV is the CFO of Sanjivani not Doctor. ðŸ¥±