Hype about Vishal

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Before Vishal's entry there was so much hype that he is this ,he is that and here he is getting chappals ,talk to my bum ,is getting beaten with frying pan.

Then he goes and does dishes for madhu and works like her servant .

Vishal is not only a phuski contestant ,he has no self respect  plus he tried to become a Shukli .He couldn't make it !

Non of the wildcards were important

Expect Himanshi and zariwala..

Bcoz they changed the Sid sim friendship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Actually gamewise the biggest phuski is Jariwala for me. You're right that she played a pivotal role in the Shukla/Asim situation. But as an individual player, she looked like a sure-shot finalist (to me, at least) when she came, and this feeling stayed for at least 3-4 weeks. Then, suddenly, she became Aarti 2.0 (the unlikable version πŸ˜†). Now, her role in the show has been reduced to getting ignored by Asim, and the permanent sanchalak because lowkey BB doesn't even want her participating in anything. She's forced herself into PaHira, and after all the trash Paras and Shukla spewed about her, she is now BBFs with Paras and walking into the bathroom with Shukla so SidNaaz can have their usual 45 minutes of mandatory 'jalan' footage. She's like the hero's best friend's relative. 

Vishal's case is a little different. He came in and he looked like a potential winner mostly due to the insane hype around him. Plus, in the first week or so, Shukla/Rashmi themselves hyped him so much. (remember the Rakshas task was all about his decision lol) Then, slowly he proved that he is a phuski, But now, he has made a different spot for himself in the show. He is an endearing guy that has a unique role in the house. In the elite club debate, he defended Asim well because he isn't afraid to go against Shukla. He is the only one besides Asim/Rashmi who will just call a spade a spade. Shukla doesn't do any house work, and he is happy to call it out. Yes, he's getting chappals and frying pans - but to me, Madhu is the one looking psychotic. Vishal is a well-meaning guy lol. He's crappy at tasks, has been failing to become captain since day one, and hasn't won anything of importance. His pasta victory dance today was a highlight because, jo bhee ho, EVERYONE (including Shukla) was happy to see this guy win for once πŸ˜† Comedy club mein he did well, and once in a while he drops these little shayaris or interesting lines that suggest he is a deep person. He is a sort of lovable loser who everyone wants to root for. Kahee na kahee, he's winning hearts in this way. He's gonna be eliminated soon but at least he won't be hated actively by any fandom. Plus, the highly dysfunctional ViRima relationship is a footage factory, so he is earning his weekly cheques too. πŸ€£

So, yes both are HUGE phuski bombs. But one is still coming off likable I think, and the other has destroyed not just her game, but her public perception and 'role' in the house in the chakkar of wanting to be a master manipulator. 

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

U are wrong  observed about vishal.. he has a talent bit here some housemates are not respecting him..I can tell one thing that they are ditching Vishal winning mode..he has talent hope he will be top 6..as well as madurima came here to spoil vishal playing mode..bb is so stupid why did they call madurima inside the house..she is damaging and making him very funny character..they are beating eachother..he has a talent..and can against anyone.πŸ˜†he is not phushky..housemates are trying to get out from winning mode him πŸ˜‰

Main bloody reason is madurima😑

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I have been telling this from day one, he had so much hype abt him, him being Kabir Singh typo guy

But as far as we've seen he is playing role of pretty n madhu is the real Kabir singhπŸ˜†

Not to mention he tried hard to become a shukli

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

I have been telling this from day one, he had so much hype abt him, him being Kabir Singh typo guy

But as far as we've seen he is playing role of pretty n madhu is the real Kabir singhπŸ˜†

Not to mention he tried hard to become a shukli

🀣🀣

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Actually gamewise the biggest phuski is Jariwala for me. You're right that she played a pivotal role in the Shukla/Asim situation. But as an individual player, she looked like a sure-shot finalist (to me, at least) when she came, and this feeling stayed for at least 3-4 weeks. Then, suddenly, she became Aarti 2.0 (the unlikable version πŸ˜†). Now, her role in the show has been reduced to getting ignored by Asim, and the permanent sanchalak because lowkey BB doesn't even want her participating in anything. She's forced herself into PaHira, and after all the trash Paras and Shukla spewed about her, she is now BBFs with Paras and walking into the bathroom with Shukla so SidNaaz can have their usual 45 minutes of mandatory 'jalan' footage. She's like the hero's best friend's relative. 

Vishal's case is a little different. He came in and he looked like a potential winner mostly due to the insane hype around him. Plus, in the first week or so, Shukla/Rashmi themselves hyped him so much. (remember the Rakshas task was all about his decision lol) Then, slowly he proved that he is a phuski, But now, he has made a different spot for himself in the show. He is an endearing guy that has a unique role in the house. In the elite club debate, he defended Asim well because he isn't afraid to go against Shukla. He is the only one besides Asim/Rashmi who will just call a spade a spade. Shukla doesn't do any house work, and he is happy to call it out. Yes, he's getting chappals and frying pans - but to me, Madhu is the one looking psychotic. Vishal is a well-meaning guy lol. He's crappy at tasks, has been failing to become captain since day one, and hasn't won anything of importance. His pasta victory dance today was a highlight because, jo bhee ho, EVERYONE (including Shukla) was happy to see this guy win for once πŸ˜† Comedy club mein he did well, and once in a while he drops these little shayaris or interesting lines that suggest he is a deep person. He is a sort of lovable loser who everyone wants to root for. Kahee na kahee, he's winning hearts in this way. He's gonna be eliminated soon but at least he won't be hated actively by any fandom. Plus, the highly dysfunctional ViRima relationship is a footage factory, so he is earning his weekly cheques too. πŸ€£

So, yes both are HUGE phuski bombs. But one is still coming off likable I think, and the other has destroyed not just her game, but her public perception and 'role' in the house in the chakkar of wanting to be a master manipulator. 

Bang on 

You said it all 

Indeed shefali is the biggest phuski of this season who is coming across as such a cunning person