salman ne kya bezat kiya sana ko

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

it was much needed since i guess 2 weeks bahut over hogaya tha sana ka....kya mast insult kiya salman ne specially in yesterday's episode end mei jaate jaate sabke samne kya aus ko samjhaya ke whatever she is doing is not right she used to think ye cute cute harkate karke she will be successful but jab over hua tu nobody give it a bhau and its not entertaining at all...salman was really nice with her throughtout the whole time since bb has start but ab tu hadh hi hogayi even jealousy task mei bhi he was laughing and all but irritation ki hadh hoti hai....one thing i know for sure she is not winning this season by these stupid craps but i have 2 toughts sana ko leke ya tu she is too smart and pretending this all nautanki ya phir waqi itni dumb or stubborn irritating hai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Before exiting right? I was on the floor haahahah 

Meri bhen hoti to mein peet deta ahahahah

And when he mimicked her was EPIC bezti.

Paras couldnt control his laughter 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anna143

Before exiting right? I was on the floor haahahah 

Meri bhen hoti to mein peet deta ahahahah

And when he mimicked her was EPIC bezti.

Paras couldnt control his laughter 

He also clearly said he wont take her In his movie " kaun jhelega isko" haaaye sana ke sapne bardbaad hogaye🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣