Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

I do feel Rashmi did threw Vishal under the bus on the whole unnecessary stretched pasta incident, so I don't blame him if he doesn't trust her completely

That was eons ago. After that she sacrificed her family pics for his captaincy, kinda stood for him when Shukla fought with him and will now call out aarti for calling him weak. Theyv been hanging out together since after the pasta episode quite a bit. 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunflowerangel

Daljeet I don't think is a true friend. She has spoken negative about Rashmi in one of the recent interviews and said she supported Shukla. 

Whaat??? ๐Ÿ˜’

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflowerangel

Vishal has always been negative towards her. In fact I find vishal rude towards Rashmi. I have observed that a few times. For instance vishal was fighting about paratha when mahira was making. Rashmi said 2-3 times you can take my share as I m not feeling like eating. He dint reply although he heard. And they were friends already. 

So I don't like vishal, never liked him. 

I think Rashmi should be very careful. The day shukla throws a bone at him. He is going to run. I feel Madhu is more sorted that way. 

I fail to understand how does Rashmi bitch about people more then others. I mean why do people say that? I have hardly seen her talk behind peoples back .

Rashmi seems like a harmless soul to me. I agree. Vishal has always been like that towards Rashmi. 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I completely agree. Feel so bad for her. I hope she has a change of fortune and meets good people, makes amazing, trustworthy, layak friends.

BB is hellbent on portraying Rashmi as some bitching villain. I find it so ridiculous - she doesnโ€™t bitch any more or less than others, compared to this season as well as other seasons. Just so absurd.

Asim seems a sweet friend but Vishal, yeah I dislike that he didnโ€™t defend Rashmi, he probably finds Mahira better and what bad judgement that is. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ Rashmi as a friend and person is way better than Mahira. 

Meh.

ikr! Rashmi is the most misunderstood & misjudged person in the house as well as outside too. She has been targeted the most yet so less support on SM. Whereas horrible souls like Sidnaaz have much bigger fanbase than hers which I faik to understand. 

Even though Hina & Karishma were portrayed as outright villains still they had quite a great fan-support on SM unlike Rashmi. That's what upsets me more!

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She broke her finger for Shefali 

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors2012

She broke her finger for Shefali 

During the comedy act when Rashmi was performing on the stage, mahira was saying mean things and went on to say you made a doll called Mahi blah blah and then she gave a hi-fi to shefali. Seriously??๐Ÿค” Like shefali who was the one who was with Rashmi doing the same. This shefali is a something else. Can't wait for her to be eliminated 

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

ikr! Rashmi is the most misunderstood & misjudged person in the house as well as outside too. She has been targeted the most yet so less support on SM. Whereas horrible souls like Sidnaaz have much bigger fanbase than hers which I faik to understand. 

Even though Hina & Karishma were portrayed as outright villains still they had quite a great fan-support on SM unlike Rashmi. That's what upsets me more!

Yes me too fail to understand that why no Twitter trends. Personally I m not on Twitter. Doesn't she have a someone to take care of these things on social media? 

What else can we do apart from voting? 

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

I feel so terrible for this softie. I mean none is as good & loyal and give everything in the house when it comes to being a true friend.

Why it happens with her everytime? 

These 2 Pahira are still being such ungrateful losers & going on and on how Rashmi manipulates and uses people. Whom did she use? Everyone used her. They made it to top 6 in the first finale only cuz of Rashmi! The way she took care of her Devoleena when she was ill or when she left the house. One can see how affectionate she's towards her friends. And she's still fond of Pahira despite all the mean things they say about her & humiliate her 24*7 and forgives them again & again.

Then Devoleena wronged her outside BB & all her friend circle sucks big time! 

Now Vishal doesn't even defend her when Paras says she's using y'all & he says he agrees with Paras in 2-3 things said about Rashmi and says he only shares bond with Asim. I'd not have felt bad had he said he's more close to Asim than Rashmi. He used to talk negatively and rudely with RD when he was new to the house, always instigated or plotted against her, called her weak, then passed personal comment on SidRa clip. I thought he's changed. How could he forget Rashmi sacrificed her family frame for him even though Shehnaaz was the clear-cut winner, Asim supported Sana over Vishal in the captaincy task & tonight Rashmi will be seen taking stand for him against Sana for calling him weak!

and less said the better about Aarti. Vikas was another backstabber!

Shows who's actually a true friend. 

So true!

Bee93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If you look at Rashmi as a contestant minus the big name, she seems like one of the weaker contestants. Most people who support her are her old fans. 

Also, I have never seen her whole heartedly put effort into a friendship, she also doesn't speak her mind and is more of an amateur people-pleaser and often fails at that too. That automatically makes her come across as fake. 

She is a good human being but not the best at relationships and doesn't trust her judgment which in turn makes the other person not trust her fully. 

Like if you go back, I believe she has always had a liking for Sana, and so does Sana.. and back then when Devo almost arm-twisted her into announcing that she won't let Sana borrow things from her, she only made a mudda out of it coz Devo forced her. What Rashmi should have done then is tell Devo that she isn't that petty and even if Sana n her end up arguing, she doesn't mind helping her out every now and then. But instead of saying what she actually thinks and feels and wants to do, she went with what Devo said.

After Devo left, she still continues to help Sana coz she wants to, which is what she should have tol her then and stick to what her true nature is.