My take on Pahira..

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have always found Mahira uncomfortable with Paras 's touch not the acting one but real uncomfortable.

In the beginning when she used to say tu usse baat kar for Shehnaz mujhe koi dikat ni n all it was for real. She wanted Paras to keep the flirt angle with her and keep saving her only which obviously Sana is not fool to carry on.

Regarding Paras dumping Sana for Mahira was due to her dominating nature not his forsightedness about her embarrsing possisessvness. Mahira can be easily fooled, screamed at.

Mahira everytime is keeping hands when he is kissing as she is afraid he might kiss her on lips.but she is very passionate for career so wants to stay As much as possible which unfortunately she has cracked only to be  survivor with Paras help. Thus that bill fadna on family "meri family dekh rahi hai" it's only her who doesn't want to get lovey dovey with him.

Why i am so sure is after Virima chappal incident Mahira says to Shefali "main game ke liye kitna kuch sehati hoon"

She didn't slap due to frustration of fight. She slapped because he was kissing. Yesterday also she was visibly upset after kiss. Now she wants to keep Paras in favour so she tried to fool him saying she likes but not here. PARAS IS TOO CLever and took only like word . 

Guys please check her expressions when she used to hug Sid and Vishal she is very comfortable and happy.

When Deepika took them for ride and Mahira practically rejects him being her husband as both are egoistic...🤣 he got rejected then and there . He talked about her feeding him food outside she said main apni mummy ke saath khaungi.

I saw spark in her on stage when she gave so many savage replies..we don't know what she is now..

Edited by weirdlynormal - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you like mahira is compromising her self respect just to be in the show which definitely she doesn't has any chance of winning at all but there was unseen and undekha where mahira said she has left three songs for the show.

I personally think of what I have seen of her she is too naive and gullible to be in this show and her personality has been over shadowed by paras.

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S2590

I agree with you like mahira is compromising her self respect just to be in the show which definitely she doesn't has any chance of winning at all but there was unseen and undekha where mahira said she has left three songs for the show.

I personally think of what I have seen of her she is too naive and gullible to be in this show and her personality has been over shadowed by paras.

Agree to everything

Except her being naive and gullible.

She is compromising to be in the show. I don't see her being friends with Paras after the season end.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I always felt Mahira is not comfortable kissed by paras. But paras taking advantage of her situation. This time Bigboss has too much creepiness. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way she hugs vishal and asim is so different than how she hugs paras. A women regardless of who she likes or doesnt can always sense creepy approaches from men. Mahira feels that security from vishal and asim but not from paras !!

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree  ,I don't understand what kind of women we have in BB13 thos time, game is important but game can be played in different way too. No one told her to make a love angle. She is trapped. She can't say no to him firmly. She is uncomfortable and Paras is doing with her completely wrong. If a girl says that ,means you should stay in limits. He made fun of her brother, he kissed her, but she still couldn't say no firmly. I mean, there is a life outside the show, she isn't poor that she needs money, BB team hasn't forced her to do all this. Can't she stand like a strong woman like she claims. But no. To be honest, Paras is doing all this because she has let him to do, why he didn't dare to do all this with Bagga, or Devo or Himanshi or Madhu or any other girl  because those girls have given Paras a good slap on his face,on his ego and that's why they didn't even got along with him. 

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This happened becoz of initial stupid  "connection Theme",else Mahira could have easily gelled with debo and other bahu gangs.

I feel sorry for Mahira unlike Sana but her mistake is blush in between to Paras which infact is encouraging for Paras.

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

'Mat kar na yaar'..is this the way to say NO. This would be taken as a 'nakhra' by the usual indian standards given the kind of movies we have grown up watching. 

If she really means business, she should make him sit and tell him firmly in a serious tone that she wants him to back-off. She is just playing around and Paras knows it.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She is the same girl, who told sana about yhe bhau incident, that majaal hai koi mujhe aise chu le... etc etc. 

Yes she is uncomfortable, and yesterday shevwas more vocally so, becuase she fibally saw the clip of slap, where paras was practically all over her... and she saw how it looks. My sasural is in jammu, the place where this girl belongs to. Its a pretty typical indian society, not mumbai or delhi, people judge and they judge harshly! Hell i was reprimanded for wearing a sleeveless kurta by a distant relative, whom i barely know! 

For middle class family, 'values' like these matter. 

Personally i have no issues if two people are adults and  consent is there, my only issue is bhai jo karma hai karo, dont make us, viewers, a part of the showromance stunts

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Mahira's only concern is Paras' girlfriend outside. Otherwise, I feel she does like/love him. She goes to any level to support him. She reacts instantly when some body say something against Paras while Sana supporting Sid looks somewhat calculative. 

And Paras does the same for her but I can't understand his intentions. He keeps quiet whenever they have a serious conversation. I find him very shady in that area😔