Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

@ Bold. I was actually being sarcastic about the way she and the others called Rashmi's thing a card. Rashmi did not blame her family for her actions. She didnt say " oh i grew up watching my mother throwing tea on people so i cant help it ". 

I didnt say financially independent women cant have a breakdown..I was comparing her so called agony (urr what??? because called 'jealous'? FFS ! )  to the agony of her mother -who lives her  playing second fiddle to a man having no say of her own. 

Shehnaaz is not stupid. Underneath the freak-on-wheels act lies a very mature ,shrewd ,even wise,  woman who knows the consequences of making such a statement on tv about her mother so in my opinion she did it deliberately. Im not saying she is not allowed to have a  break down just because she is mature at other times but what we saw was not a 'breakdown'. 

I come from a dysfunctional family so I know a thing or two about parents' behaviour rubbing off on the kids but it doesnt happen according to convenience :). I grew up watching  my mother cleaning kitchen counters and tables obsessively whenever she was angry. But now.. at this age..Im not going to randomly start cleaning other people's stuff whenever I feel like seeking attention and then blame my mother for it. 

Regardless of that..EVEN  if its true its incredibly selfish and inconsiderate of her to drag her mother into this. Now a whole society in Punjab and hundreds of others on the internet are going to point fingers at the mother . Well theres good news for Shenaaz-once this reaches her family..the mother is probably  going to be taunted black and blue by her in-laws and Shehnaaz would get to see more chest-thumping which she can use as an excuse later. 

Exactly!

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday when I brought up the females in Shukla’s life being probably unhygienic, unkempt and badly behaved but polishing it up in public, I was told don’t bring family in. Shukla himself brought his family in when he spoke of his mother and sisters and the twisted equality and fighting.  

Where are Shukla’s lawyers now.