Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After all the japis and kisses from sana is shukla here affected in his shorties😵

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ive hated his shorts and big thighs from day one. Grey shorts are the worst they make his thighs look humongous 

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL even I noticed Asim in bed alone and I was like wow, what a weird season. Only one guy sleeps alone ðŸ¤£

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

LOL even I noticed Asim in bed alone and I was like wow, what a weird season. Only one guy sleeps alone ðŸ¤£

Uhm, that's cuz there's no girls for him in the house right now. I'm sure y'all remember Himanshi. ðŸ˜†

Back then, he did share bed with her and Zariwala too if I'm not mistaken. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Uhm, that's cuz there's no girls for him in the house right now. I'm sure y'all remember Himanshi. ðŸ˜†

Back then, he did share bed with her and Zariwala too if I'm not mistaken. 

I know you hate Asim- and all and no problem with that. 

But Asim actually never slept on the same bed as either Shefali or HK. He chilled with them in captains bed and their beds in the room but he never slept the night there. He always slept in his own bed and Bhau used to share the bed with Asim till he was there and after that Asim has been sleeping alone! 

The only girl Asim has actually shared his bed with is Mahira in this season- coz of the bed buddy concept earlier 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I know you hate Asim- and all and no problem with that. 

But Asim actually never slept on the same bed as either Shefali or HK. He chilled with them in captains bed and their beds in the room but he never slept the night there. He always slept in his own bed and Bhau used to share the bed with Asim till he was there and after that Asim has been sleeping alone! 

The only girl Asim has actually shared his bed with is Mahira in this season- coz of the bed buddy concept earlier 

Thats true.... he is the only GENTLEMAN on the house.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

True . Lekin yeh saal ke contestants aalsi hai yeh unko dekhkar pata chal jaata hai. Most of the time nightdress mein rahete hai. I miss those Hina Khan, Srishty Rode types well dressed up contestants.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm there is something odd about this picture😲. Are they showing such content on tv

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So true ðŸ˜†

i used to think like that about asim...😳