Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

After that whole thing happened Asim himself realized his mistake and apologized to her and asked her to start fresh. She agreed very sweetly and he felt relieved. 

Then, a few days later she made fun of that moment, showing him to be weak by asking for her apology. Plus she implied that Asim was only friends with her because he was interested in Himanshi, which is not true, because Asim actually became close with Shefali first before he got to know Himanshi.

Why does Asim hate her so much? if he's ok with Shukla now then why not Shefali? and when did he get close to Himanshi?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just read on Twitter Shefali is OUT .... woohooo time to celebrate. I think shes eliminated before family week. 

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

I think asim was pissed off by her again at her statement accusing him that he was scared of nominations so he patched up with her on the nomination day. I am glad Asim has never talked to her again after that. Good job asim 👏 

Then, he is treating her aptly. Good for him. 

alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is very irritating,i want her to get evicted this time,madhu is far better she asked how desperate you are😂love her for that.i want madhu to stay yarr,hope she stays