Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.poll-maker.com/results2573630x231C4c7F-73#tab-2
SS has always led in this poll and I believe Asim did last week maybe. Naaz would not even come close and look now she is leading with Asim right behind! Asim fans need to be vigilant and not back down now. Kuch ho yaar kissi tarah Asim phirse dikhnay lagay hype maintain rahay. I feel so scared!
P.S: seems like I am the only one active at this time 😆
https://thenewscrunch.com/big-boss-13-vote-who-is-the-biggest-villain-of-big-boss-13-vote-now/14467/
Are you f***ing kidding me? Arent survey companies supposed to be unbiased? Gave an entire poll on who is the villain and the article only focus on Asim and uses such weird and strong language for him. I am so,so done and it is getting exhausting.
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
https://thenewscrunch.com/big-boss-13-vote-who-is-the-biggest-villain-of-big-boss-13-vote-now/14467/
Are you f***ing kidding me? Arent survey companies supposed to be unbiased? Gave an entire poll on who is the villain and the article only focus on Asim and uses such weird and strong language for him. I am so,so done and it is getting exhausting.
That definitely didnt look like an objective article. Looked more a journal post written by a hateful pathetic woman and likely a blind n biased Shukla fangirl.
Asim still trending with 2.27 million twts ye log soye nhi kya kal 😲
Originally posted by: garima22
Asim still trending with 2.27 million twts ye log soye nhi kya kal 😲
International fans 😊
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
https://www.poll-maker.com/results2573630x231C4c7F-73#tab-2
SS has always led in this poll and I believe Asim did last week maybe. Naaz would not even come close and look now she is leading with Asim right behind! Asim fans need to be vigilant and not back down now. Kuch ho yaar kissi tarah Asim phirse dikhnay lagay hype maintain rahay. I feel so scared!
P.S: seems like I am the only one active at this time 😆
Can you please send the link of this poll? We are only able to see the results
Originally posted by: Alia8988
Can you please send the link of this poll? We are only able to see the results
I think I was mistaken sorry this was from a previous week as bagga is also on the poll. Their latest poll has ss in the lead unfortunately.
https://thenewscrunch.com/bigg-boss-13-voting-online-who-will-get-eliminated-during-week-16/14347/
Also wondering how Asim is losing to naaz on YT besides SS now. Actually googled to check if It is possible that they are buying poll votes.
Ye random polls ko goli maaro nd focus on voting...Iss pe tb dhyn diya kro jb voting na krni ho...Vote se imp kuch nhi hona chahiye...
Originally posted by: garima22
Ye random polls ko goli maaro nd focus on voting...Iss pe tb dhyn diya kro jb voting na krni ho...Vote se imp kuch nhi hona chahiye...
Yes voting max and from multiple IDs! Saath mai trending and also supporting him on polls. Sab karenge, Asim ko jaise bhi support chahiye sab denge 😃