true now no fear......anupre is safe and will always be❤️Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Congrats on new AT.
Finally now we don't have to fear to comment first😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
true now no fear......anupre is safe and will always be❤️Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Congrats on new AT.
Finally now we don't have to fear to comment first😂
Check eri's ig comments
ppl r speculating her previous co-star and harshad chopra
I thought Eri wrote those lines by herself😆
person is not from industry pinky aunty told..... Eri's comment section is one adventure ride😆Check eri's ig comments
ppl r speculating her previous co-star and harshad chopra
a frend from 10 pm SP show forum said that ppl r discussing eri's ig post on that forum too bcoz they r linking to ML of that show
I thought Eri wrote those lines by herself😆
oh...she rephrased it?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7RJvLdBPiH/?igshid=2nfzmh4t27qb
Parth at codeM screening please I don't want history to repeat
I thought Eri wrote those lines by herself😆
Wow😂😂
Though I like both
Eri is not dating Harshad 😂